If you could have a superpower.....

Optional Opinion

Dec 29, 2008
TheDarkEricDraven said:
SckizoBoy said:
I'll get you one day...
I'll just use my powers to make your clothes vanish =P And then what? Your naked! Whats your power, telepathy? You can't telepathy clothes on!
He could make everyone think he's wearing clothes and then sit by a radiator if he's cold.

I'll go with teleportation like that film 'Jumper'.

Grand_Arcana

Aug 5, 2009
Charles Atlas Superpowers. No need to get flashy, strength and smarts is all Batman needs, and I already have half of that.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
eternal youth - no food, sleep necessary.

I wouldn't be a hero, I'm just curious about how the world will end... and human space colonization / meeting intelligent alien life.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
Because I am such a good guy, I want the power of healing and increasing vitality. I want to be able to heal almost everything; from small things like burns, cuts, bruises (and other such wounds/injuries) to common illnesses like the common cold or fevers, all the way to serious diseases like cancer and AIDs. I would be the ultimate doctor and travel all over the world (starting with my home, Africa) and just heal people so that they can live healthier and stronger lives.

SaviorAtimus

Dec 26, 2010
I want the ability of extreme luck. Almost all or all circumstances will always turn in my favor. Anything that has multiple possibilities will always turn out to be the one i want the most.

Lottery?- I win every time
Women?- No matter what i say, it is the right thing to say
Apocalypse?- I am alive in a storage room filled with guns, ammo and food.
If im lost ill trust my instincts and get there.
If i need to find someone i can point in any direction and he will be there.
If i get called on, anything i say will be the right.

You can have your powers.. bit i will stick with extreme luck for more pedestrian reasons

kfwanderer

Oct 1, 2008
The power to look into someone's eyes and immediately gain their skills, knowledges, talents, and powers WITHOUT gaining their memories. That way, I stay who I am but grow exponentially as I explore the world. And if you other guys have superpowers, and I can find you, I'll get them too. :D

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Midnight Crossroads said:
Shape-shifting

Depending on how broken it is, it can be as useful as just taking the identity of other people to having power only limited to the user's imagination. Although, taking someone's identity is extremely useful regardless.
And think, even just taking someone's identity type thing would be useful. You could (in theory), shapeshift to heal wounds (being set on fire? constantly shape-shift to un-do the damage. Been shot? Shapeshift to someone who hasn't been shot), or to live forever (shapeshift to younger forms). And if you can do clothes and the like, you could theoretically shapeshift weapons into existence, or money/food/etc.

I'd like shapeshifting, as long as it isn't underpowered.

If awesome shapeshifting is too much ... how about being the Avatar (water, fire, earth, air)? I can see some real applications for those powers, and the applications would just get better as my ingenuity and control got better (seriously, there is a lot you can do when you can control the four elements).

Swarles

Jul 17, 2009
Flying because it would be awesome
Teleportation because I could get anywhere I ever wanted ever in the blink of an eye
The ability to stop time because you could just mess with people all the time

Any of those would be great

helltime37

May 19, 2011
the first thing that comes to mind is to have the power of magneto but then i read bleachigo10's post about controlling gravity so i think i would go with that just to increase the gravity by 1000 times for one person... yeah i think i will go for that

BenzSmoke

Nov 1, 2009
Telekinesis, that'd be useful. With the largest thing I could pick up being a car. I don't see why I'd need to pick up anything larger.

Aglaid

Mar 27, 2011
The ability to take any object such as sand and being able to transform it to any other object such as a automatic shotgun! :)

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
What I call "Pseudo-Lightning Unlimited". It's kind of a super-villain power, actually, but anyhow, you know how lightning works in non-scientifically-rigorous movies and other media? I would be able to use that lightning-type-stuff. At first I'd only be able to fry things with it, but over time I'd get new powers in that theme, like pseudo-lightning healing, turning into pseudo-lightning to fly, and animating bits of wire with pseudo-lightning.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Jegsimmons said:
soif the first movie is in the near future wouldn't that mean mystique is pushing 50?
Mystique in the comics has a minor healing factor and doesn't age as a side effect of her shape-shifting, it's probably the same in the movie.

TyranidXX

Feb 17, 2010
Pyrokinesis. That way I can do several things that may not be instantly considered possible to do with that power.

FFHAuthor

Aug 1, 2010
Immortality. Immunity to death, aging, poison, you name it. Simply being at the human 'peak' age forever. Forever to accrue wisdom, experience and skill.

mors616

Jun 1, 2011
control of the 9 basic elements. before you say that there are only 4, let me list them,
fire, water, earth, air, lightning, time, space, light, and dark