If you could have a video game character as a parent...who would it be?

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
I'd have the Psychonauts milkman conspiracy robot as my mum. She makes delicious pies...

Dad's a tricky one, might have to go with Thane (Ew, no, what am I saying! Thane's hot. Grim). Maybe Geralt, since making him give Alvin extremely crappy fatherly advice in the first Witcher was a definite highlight for me. My actual Dad's advice is only marginally better, however.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Every person deserves a father like John Marston. You know he cares about you, even if he doesn't always show it, and you know he'll teach you to be badass just like he is. Plus if you get kidnapped he'll kill every outlaw who dares stand in his way to get you back. Father of the year award right there.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
The one character i'd have as a dad is probably Sam Fisher in Splinter Cell Conviction. Seems like a great Father Figure.

Or Andrew Ryan.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Father: James (your Dad) from Fallout 3. He's Liam Neeson, there's nothing or no-one that could bother you! (besides the Overseer)

Mother: Probably someone like Alyx Vance. Either that or Sarah from Lost Odyssey, although her outliving me would be odd.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Garrus Vakarian as an adopted dad. That way you know where he is when he's not teaching you how to calibrate a giant gun.

Angelblaze

Jun 17, 2010
Terminate421 said:
Garrus Vakarian as an adopted dad. That way you know where he is when he's not teaching you how to calibrate a giant gun.
This. A hundred times this. If I could choose a non-video game character a mom I'd choose Masane from the anime adaption of Witchblade. Or male shep as my mom :)