If you could have an Item/Ability from a game, what would it be?

Nedoras

Jan 8, 2010
The Fusion Katana from Brave Fencer Musashi. The sword has the ability to absorb any living creature and gain it's abilities(if it's a human and he/she has a weapon then I absorb the weapon's abilities too). For example, if I used the sword to absorb someone who was holding a gun, I could shoot bullets out of my fingers.

Jaeriko

May 29, 2010
I want Airbending powers from that Avatar: The Last Airbender game.

Never played it, only watched the series, but I assume it would have Airbending in it and you said ability/item from a game so....

Well, that or Earthbending.

Googooguru

Jan 27, 2010
Would have to be an epic Cod piece of Superior Awesomness
+ 10 to all skills + 40 to Charisma

chance on hit spawn personal playboy mansion

start wet t shirt contest AOE

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
this may be cheating but the preditors hunting suit ( yes that does include cloak, claw, and massive bomb:) or the abilities of a spectre from starcraft 2:)

TehRandom1

May 9, 2010
Tool gun from Gmod. Turn stuff to gold, make things disappear, clone things, and finally, attach thrusters to EVERYTHING.

ButanicXpandA

Oct 20, 2009
Either Dante's demon abilities in the DMC series (that includes uber sword and gun wielding skills).

or Jen/ Lewis' demon abilities from primal on the ps2... sweet energy weapons =D

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
For the item: Ring of Sustenance. I won't have to spend money on food ever again, and I'll only need 2 hours of sleep per day. This is a must for a teacher.

For the ability: Polyglot. I'd be able to speak, read, and write all languages (not including magical script). So, I guess that means I won't be able to read the Bible, or the Koran, or the Torah, or Harry Potter books.

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
item: i guess it isnt a game... but Gene Starwind's gun. (from outlaw star)
its the soul-eating transdimentional death shot.
win.

Ability: plasmid(s) from bioshock series

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
Item: I'd say a Portal gun,............though maybe a refined one..........Glados said some scary warnings about it............also assuming it came with the leg thingys
Otherwise I would say the gravity gun from halflife.

If it was an ability I could have, it would be every oblivion player's character's ablity to seduce people by simply: poppinga few jokes, boasting, admiring the other person, then coercing them.
Man, the ability to get people to like you without having the slightest bit of charisma (ironicly) .....I would go places with that.

I would have the ability over the item.

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
Item: Raiden's armour, Cyberninja FTW!

Ability: To be a SPARTAN-II (this includes their strength, intelligence, speed, regenerative health, shields).

With those two together I would be unstoppable!!!! MWHAHAHAHA! I could start wars by myself and win