If you could have any 3 super powers

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
1. Control of Time
2. Not important (maybe shape shifting)
3. Not important (Maybe Lazer Eyes)

If you stop time, and you make it easy saying you can move anything at will while time is stopped, then you could pick up the Earth and throw it to the edge of the universe.

You could move at undefined speeds.

Go 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 miles in 0 seconds

Walk through walls, then have them reform because you rewind their time to a fraction of a millisecond before you walked through and destroyed them.

It would be awesome! Plus if someone annoys you they could end up in a 10 000 foot free fall before they close their mouth. ;D

Edit:
monkey_man said:
the power of materialchanging ( my body and the world so i wont age and i can transform my body into a aeroplane or something or that i can create teleporters, sentries and stuff
infinite energy
infinite health/healing of wolvurine

top that
So you are dropped in a black hole that I walked to in 0 seconds and got back from in 0 seconds with barely any thought or effort as you were weightless when I picked you up do to having no gravity while time is stopped.

Did I top it?

Darth Pope

Jun 30, 2009
Teleportation

Telekinesis (Levitation, manifesting physical barriers stuff like that.)

The ability to read and manipulate the minds of others.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
ColdStorage said:
Ollie596 said:
Sir yes sir!, troops mobilized sir! they're now drunk oh woops, its time to drink all the local whisky run to the hills!
But first Commando Ollie!, you didn't give them whiskey? why? HE FEEDS OFF THE ALCOHOL IN OUR BODIES!

Prepare the Evian and Volvic, for the troops to urinate uncontralably, its time to show this dog of war what were made of!.

OHhh look Barcadi breezers, want one Ollie?
Ahhh Barcadi breezer uhhhh no just no what are you drunk? no wait don't answer that.

loksoulreaver

May 24, 2009
1. Be a human vodoo doll ( for example shoot myself someone else nearby gets a massive flesh wound)
.... Yeah that's pretty much it
no wait
2 regenerative healing
without that, the first one would get messy

TheZapper

Jul 11, 2009
1. Invisibility
2. Control over time
3. Flight

For a short period of time I would be unstoppable, but knowing myself I would probably find a way to go back in time and ruin it all.

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
Control over Matter (yeeeah....that pretty much makes me invincible, and every power except for mind reading and potentially I can die)
Time Travel
Mind Reading

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
I'd take:
1) Flying
2) Invisibility
3) Immortality (with no aging ;) )

Laura.

May 30, 2009
Teleportation (great for sightseeing), invunerability (with the added bonus of not needing to sleep, breath nor eat) and agelessness (aka: young till I die :3).

ljd184

Jul 5, 2009
control of the atoms time travel and Telekinesis
control of the atoms will be like this i can tern oxygen in to waffles and people in to dust . and i will be evil so it will be more of a challenge turning tanks to dust than a person with a pocket knife i'll have time travel so i can make a army of my self

Sebobii

Jul 15, 2009
Macksheath said:
Control over the elements, teleportation, and time-travel.

The first for evil purposes, the second for laziness, and the third for my thirst for knowledge.
halflobster said:
Control over elements
immortality (the self heal stay young kind)
time stop/start
Samurai Goomba said:
Time stopping, immortality, rapid healing.

Don't need anything else.
A lot of people seem to want time/space travel and healing, but damn. To me those seem really boring. Maybe I'm just talking for myself, but I'm not some awesome mastermind that would do AMAZING things if I could teleport around or go back in time. Sure a trip to see some cute Dino's might be fun and all, but other then that I think it would be boring.
Same for immortality, damn would that be boring... Where's the challenge in life if you can just do ANYTHING and come out on top? Hop down from a skyscraper with a nuke for fun, Yay!
Maybe you people are just extremely evil!^^
I for one probably wouldn't be able to fix stuff by going back in time. I'd most likely fuck everything up somehow (If that's how you consider time travel would work, that you change the reality you lived in). Which neither of you have explained by the way!^^ How would any of yours theoretical time travel work? If you go back in time to where you lived, will there be two of you? Or will you take the place of your previous self? If it's the second one, what happens when you go back to the time you came from? Since your previous self disappears, wouldn't that mean that you'd just mysteriously disappear to everyone else, and suddenly be back in the future? Damn I hate timetravel, it's too confusing...

SmartIdiot

Feb 10, 2009
I would have

1) Unwanted Empathy

You make your enemies feel how you're feeling. Experts can dig up the worst of human emotions and inflict it on their opponents. You could make someone go insane with rage or despair!

2) Shapeshifting

It would be fun to mess with people. That's all.

3) Silence

I just hate it when people talk at me. This would be a dream come true

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
1. Ability to manipulate my own body.
2. Ability to manipulate women's bodies, ooooo the things I could do. *drool*
3. The ability to generate whatever amount of money I needed when I needed it. Real monies not fake it like Shifters from Push.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
- Fleshforming (not limited to my own body - because I like shrinking heads. Literally. xD )
- Ability to regulate my molecular density (because nothing says "You can't touch this" like a body bullets bounce off of)
- Omniscience (who wouldn't want the big lottery jackpot numbers, hm? ^^)

urPastEluamous

Jul 16, 2009
1)Teleportation
2)Immortal
3)Shape shift

Reason 1: I don't want to buy an expensive plain ticket and i'm lazy!
Reason 2: I just don't want to die! =D
Reason 3: I think it would be cool!

Those are the 3 things, i think i would choose ;)

Monocle Man

Apr 14, 2009
1. The power of cold. A little touch and my adversary is frozen solid, a wall or road shatters or a block of frozen oxygen falls down the sky (of course I'd be immune against my mighty frostbite) I don't care for heat so I don't need it (Can I trade the heat for glowing eyes whenever I freeze something?)
2. The all-in immortality if I may *
3. Flight

* Youth, never die, immunity against mortal wounds and afflictions
Eternal youth makes sense because my cells would no longer die, thus I cannot age.
If I'm immortal I could of course never die.
Immune against poisons and diseases that would make me useless (although with undying cells that shouldn't be a problem anyway) and beheading me wouldn't really allow me to function properly so I'd like it if dismembered parts would just reform attached to me.

If that's too much to be one power, Wolverines healing power.
That would pretty much be the same minus the mortal wound resistance.

Would I be a hero or a villain? I'm planning to live forever and wear a fancy diner jacket so I'll probably be whatever suits the situation.
Take over the world with force, rule with a just hand for my people, save some pretty damsels in distress and undo those that seek the destruction of my utopia.