If you could have any game in HD, what game would you want?

Dec 27, 2010
Jesus Christ, why has someone said Skyrim? It's like Bethesda fanboys are literally involving it in every discussion they have.

OT; I'm torn between Thief, Thief 2 and the first Fallout. How about create a black hole and throw the three of them in, so that they become one?

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Resident Evil (0,1,2,3,CVX,4 & 5).
All Legend Of Zeldas
Devil May Cry Series
Crash Bandicoot up to Twinsanity

penguindogexd

Jun 20, 2011
na naaaa nanananana Katamari damaci!

i loved this game and how awesome would it be to tear down skyscrapers that crunch and collapse as you roll over them? really awesome!

junkmanuk

Apr 7, 2009
Hmmm, pimania would be pretty fun in HD

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/hardware/answer.htm

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Hey, guys who frequent FF threads, you already know my answer, right?

Final Fantasy V or IX.

Or the original Half-Life, simply because the Black Mesa mod is taking WAAAY too long.

Rafael Dera

Aug 24, 2010
Red alert 2 and heroes of might and magic 3.
They're still really fun and their graphics are a part of their charm; but they're really starting to feel dated.

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
Either Phantom Dust made in ultra-HD, or Morrowind (though it would need a bit of an updated physics system if nothing else).

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Maxtro said:
Final Fantasy VI.

The game is amazing. Too many people who call themselves RPG fans never played it. It's arguably the best Final Fantasy ever made. Maybe even the best JRPG.

Remade it with FF 13 graphics and voice acting. Don't change the battle system at all. Only the animation's are different. Maybe make the last-resort special attacks more common.
By god, this. This. MORE OF THIS.

Xarran

Oct 2, 2010
Doom-Slayer said:
Baldurs Gate 2, Deus Ex original, the original Thief games and yes defiantly KOTOR1
This but since you asked for KOTOR 1 ill ask for KOTOR 2 :)

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Doom-Slayer said:
Baldurs Gate 2, Deus Ex original, the original Thief games and yes defiantly KOTOR1
Please get out of my brain. Or at least keep it clean and tidy.

So long as the story aspects and general play style remained untouched on BG2 of course.

I'll also add Rome - Total War and Age of Empires 2.

godofgamers

Oct 20, 2010
Deus Ex, if Human Revolution is nothing like the original (haven't played it yet). Otherwise, Renegade if they fixed the stupid AI and gave characters fingers instead of ham-fists. Oh, and Thief 2.

silent-treatment

Oct 15, 2009
Kingdom Hearts, all of it. And while they are at it the can make Chain of Memories fun to play...stupid cards, I suck at making decks...

Jul 9, 2008
Scarim Coral said:
chilly_05 said:
F-Zero GX, biggest piece of eye candy for the Gamecube. Imagine it in HD!
Ha I was going to say that! Well in any case I say games like Metriod Prime, Viewtiful Joe and Okami.
I don't think it would work for Okami, really. It's so stylized that higher definition wouldn't make any difference.

Anyway, I'd like an HD Goldeneye, and that thing they just released for the Wii doesn't count. I already got an HD (actually, not sure, but the graphics were, at least, updated) version of Perfect Dark, which would have been my answer, so I'm happy.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
It has to be said.

E.T. Extra terrestrial.
Dont lie, you would love to see what it would look like with an HD graphics overhaul.
Maybe then we can actually understand how to play it.

Captcha: 1980- hinaryin (what a coincidence, though i dont know what "hinaryin" is.)