If you could have any ITEM from any game...

Dauntlessidiot

Crazed Obsessive Musician
Oct 26, 2008
The Nanosuit or the Gauss Rifle from Crysis, or both!!

http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetcrysis.gamespy.com/images/nanosuit1sm.jpg
http://www.crysisforce.com/images/articles/destruction/crysis-20070703104648442.jpg

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
THE COMPANION CUBE...

Why would anyone ever want anything else. Screw the portal gun...

Edit:

Dommyboy said:
Console commands. The world would be mine at the touch of a keyboard! Nothing could stop me.
/spawn original companion cube...

I guess that works but...

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
I'm compelled to say "Katamari." There's no time limits in real life.

Ignoring the obvious "items of ultimate power" that you pick up 3 seconds before "The End" appears on your screen, something practical, like Samus's visor, the already mentioned portal gun, and something that would grant some method of currently unattainable travel, like Ironman's suit, or Starwars speeder bikes.

spuddyt

Nov 22, 2008
Samus' Light suit from metroid prime 2, (even if i'm male, no one can tell :p) because it looks so.... shiny (complete with screwball attack!!!)

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
either a accesory with auto-life on it (like the spell from FFX, if you die, you get auto resurrected) or the EZ gun from MGS3 (think about it, almost invisible and if you need to get past someone or some idiot that wont shut-up, bang ! sleepy time!)

LethalBargi

Feb 20, 2009
I dont know if this counts but for me it would be Alucard's guns from the animie Hellsing
http://www.imfdb.org/images/0/0e/Jackalhandgun.jpg
http://www.imfdb.org/images/c/c1/454casullzd3.jpg
they r freaking awsome

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
Steve Dark said:
Portal Gun. No Contest.
ditto

the Winterised T51-b power armour from Fallout 3
the Gauss Rifle from Fallout 3

the energy sword from Halo 3

the Normandy from Mass Effect

Emsanity

Jan 13, 2009
Farsight from Perfect Dark (N64). And plenty of ammo. Shootin through walls would be freaking awesome.

OR

The Epoch from Chrono Trigger.

PureZephyr

Mar 27, 2008
DaemonOfHavok said:
A Keyblade. A REAL one. I have one I made for cosplay but I'm pretty sure Heartless aren't going to cower in fear of painted wooden dowels and foam. =( I would make my own Keychains to see what happens. ^-^
I take it back the Keyblade is definetly right next to the Sands of Time and the Double Clawshot, *attaches my keyblade keychain (a keychain in the shape of a keyblade), it transforms into a Staff keyblade* *i pass out*

wow thats a really cool concept, LET IT BE KNOWN I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST IF THEY STEAL IT!

PureZephyr

Mar 27, 2008
Incredible Bullshitting Man said:
The Ultron, the ultimate answer to everything (well I am rather unimaginative.) Or maybe phoenix down. Sounds like a good idea, to be able overcome Death himself and all that...Then again, it would really suck to realize, I can´t use it when I´m dead.

Just give me the Portal Gun.
You know phoenix downs don't bring people back from the dead right, they only revive you from being KO'd (knocked out), its why no one ever said 'Don't worry, I can fix Aeris *throws a feather on her*....Damn'

Feb 18, 2009
PureZephyr said:
Incredible Bullshitting Man said:
The Ultron, the ultimate answer to everything (well I am rather unimaginative.) Or maybe phoenix down. Sounds like a good idea, to be able overcome Death himself and all that...Then again, it would really suck to realize, I can´t use it when I´m dead.

Just give me the Portal Gun.
You know phoenix downs don't bring people back from the dead right, they only revive you from being KO'd (knocked out), its why no one ever said 'Don't worry, I can fix Aeris *throws a feather on her*....Damn'
Oh, right. Forgot about that. Well I knew it was a bad idea.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Ohh...The Dagger of Time or the Portal Gun?

Choices...choices...

EDIT:
Uncompetative said:

"Can we have our ball back, please?"
I like your thinking. Now I just have to get around the part where I turn into a nervous wreck and scare them off.