If you could have any job in video games, what would it be?

GL2814E

Feb 16, 2010
If you could have any job in video games, what would it be?

I would sell used cars in Liberty City. Think about it. All you have to do is make some half-assed anti-theft system claim, client buys car, and they are back in a week getting a another one. (I wouldn't offer financing at my dealership in that city...)

If I couldn't have those, I would have-

Mechwarrior Pilot- Sweet if they don't explode from ammo overheating...

Poketrainer- Like I need to explain why.

And lastly I'd choose Photojournalist- Hey, it seemed to work out pretty well for Frank West right...?

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
*Inset eventaul position realted to sex here*

EDIT: I'd probably go with photojournalist too, I mean, you could over wars, you know.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Medical Doctor.

So many characters die and i'd make a lot of money on fixing the main characters of games especially in Grand Theft Auto's worlds.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
I would like to be the Badass Traveling Merchant with great power and tons of powerful swag.
Especially since in most cases he doesn't die.

GL2814E

Feb 16, 2010
SnootyEnglishman said:
Medical Doctor.

So many characters die and i'd make a lot of money on fixing the main characters of games especially in Grand Theft Auto's worlds.
I think that would work as long as Grand Theft Zombie Apocalypse didn't come out. Cause I imagine hospitals are at the center of zombie apocalypses...

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
An ammo salesman. Works great in any FPS. Also an arms dealer, but that kinda just goes with the title.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
The game's Cameraman. Something similar like that Lakitu from Mario 64.

I'd make a fortune, seeing that every game needs a camera.

GL2814E

Feb 16, 2010
Emberwolf said:
Gruesome it may be, but I'd be a mortician.
If nothing else it'd be a busy job.
Too true. But zombie apocalypse, wouldn't suck to get bitten by some Grandma that everyone thought was dead... just saying... Look what happened to that dude in Night of the Living Dead II.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Sir Kemper said:
I'd probably go with photojournalist too, I mean, you could over wars, you know.
I've seen you say that twice in one day, both in times that would work. I think that's a new record.

OT:*Insert beastie here* slayer. Fun, effective, and will probably get me money!

FinalDream

[Insert Witty Remark Here]
Apr 6, 2010
I'd have to go with weapons dealer, doesn't matter if its a post apocalyptic world, zombies or a GTA4 setting everybody needs guns, plus you would just help yourself to your own supply for free!

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
I would be whatever the hell Voldo is. he lives in a island FILLED with treasure from all over the world. and when i get bored, i could amuse myself with all the flashy acrobatics i can do.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Definitely a scientist. One that would use a crowbar daily for work.

If not that, then the gun/ammo and armor salesman. I have every weapon, infinite ammo, and all the armor as well. And I control the prices, so you are definitely going to get a bad deal. Yet, I'm the only salesman! And I'm everywhere in the game. You can only ever buy from me. Muahahaha!

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
I personally think that being one of the Hunters in Resonance of Fate would be pretty fun. Dangerous, yes, and you'd almost always be busy, but I think it'd still be enjoyable. :)

Otherwise, hm...
I dunno. Probably just an item supply person. I'd probably be best with medical supplies.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
CSI.
I mean, it would be interesting if nothing else.
"What do we have here?"
"Well, the top of the torso is over there, the abdomen is in the corner....ah, the head was found hanging from the chandelier, aaand we still haven't found the legs."