If You Could Have Any "Weapon"

nin_ninja

Nov 12, 2009
If you could have any weapon (or tool) from a TV show, movie, novel, etc., what would it be and why.

Me, I would want to have the Intersect 2.0 from the TV show Chuck. If you have it, you can do almost anything humanly possible.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
The Tojo Blades from Van Helsing.

http://www.makebelievecostume.com/images_product/large/Rubies/594.jpg

Sh0ckFyre

Jun 27, 2009
I myself would want a Lancer from Gears of War. Either that or a DMR from Halo: Reach.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Hmm...I'm torn between the apocalypse blade, the sonic screwdriver, the omni-wrench, or sly cooper's cane. Probably the wrench because its a lethal weapon and a tool. And I can lift it.

Also, if you are unsure of what any of these things are, you fail at life. Go look them up, better yet look up the show/games they came from.

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot about Ezio Auditore's dual bladed bracers. I'd like a pair. Not necessarily to use, but just to see how the mechanism works.

AMX58

Jan 27, 2010
well the weapon i want is well its for real a M4 carbine with a scope, supresser and a foregrip

CryptoBones

May 23, 2010
I would want a Death Star, except I'd probably go down to the hardware store and get some mesh to put over the hole...

klakkat

May 24, 2008
The D-Gun from Total Annihilation. And, preferably, a fusion generator to power the fucker.

Wait, screw that, I'll take some Time-Space piercing/probability-altering missiles from Gurren Lagann. At least a couple of them being the "larger than planets" types.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
The obligatory lightsaber (either single or double bladed variant) claim aside, I'd like to have the entire weapons payload of the Predator i.e. the telescoping spear, the spear gun, wrist-blades, the bad-ass looking helmet, invisiblity screen and the plasma cannon.
The M41-a pulse rifle or the Smartgun from Aliens would be awesome to have. And finally I'd like to have the Blades of Chaos/ Blades of Athena from God of War.

major28

Feb 25, 2010
portal gun bc if u cant win a fight with a gun that can make your enemy's fall through the ceiling u suck

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
The Frostmourne. Ya call me a dork but you know what? Being able to control a massive army of undead has its uses