If You Could Have One IRL Super-Move

Mike Laserbeam

Dec 10, 2010
Super speed, every time! My life would be soooo much easier if I could just be places almost instantly, or at least much much quicker. Speed also deals with fights and stuff, so... Yeah :p

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
[HEADING=3]YOUR SUPPOSED TO PICK A SUPER MOVE NOT A SUPER POWER[/HEADING]

me I would have a insect swarm lance:
step1: a spear appears.
step2: monster insects (blaze blue style) starts swarming around it.
step3: I knock the guy into the air and beat the crap into him with the spear while the monster insects start attacking him.
step4: I smash the guy towards the ground and start falling towards him.
step5: me and the spear turn into a GIANT HORNET.
step6: impact.
step7: ????
step8: profit.

OddlyThis

Oct 6, 2009
I would have to have the secret ninja technique "Palm Feeds Face"
1. Hand opponent uber-delicious cookie
2. In their desperation to eat that cookie, they face palm themselves so hard they pass out
3. Take back cookie

jultub

Jan 18, 2010
ReaperzXIII said:
To make the fabric of reality my plaything to do with as I please! PHYSICS SHALL BOW TO ME!!! LAWS OF NATURE NOTHING MORE THAN RAMBLINGS OF A MAD MAN IN MY EYES!! MEN SHALL ENVY ME AND I SHALL BECOME A KING ATOP THE SKULLS OF MY ENEMIES MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Then I shall have the ability to be untouched by reality, no laws of anything will touch me. Thus shall you, who is fixed entirely upon reality, hold no power over me.

Fishyash

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2010

Dunno if this counts, you said super, not special move, but if I had this, I would be invincible!

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
One super-move? Player.additem 000f82aa 1. From Fallout: New Vegas.

(although, come to think of it, I'd kind of need some Microfusion cells. Damn it all.)

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
Invisibility would be sweet, imagine driving and being invisible adn watching people freak out cuz the thought it was a haunted or no driver or seomthing

Zirat

May 16, 2009

I get to stop time for a bit, thats all well and cool. But the REAL super move comes in when I drop a flipping STEAMROLLER on them!
THATS's one way to finish a fight there.