If you could have one Pokemon in real life..

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
i guarantee most people who never watch or play Pokemon will say this. I avidly play Pokemon, some games i have logged over 100 hours in...

i would choose Pikachu, he is small enough to not be a hassle, powerful enough to shock you till' your near death or send you flying with his electric attacks, and can give you a nice concussion on command.

or Typhlosion because that thing is a tank of infernos

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
IdealistCommi said:
Wailord.

It may not be my favorite, but it is a fucking whale. Who doesn't want their own whale?
NeonBob, probably.

Anyway, I love Charmander. I can't help it. He was my first ever Pokémon, and I turns into a raging flying fire breathing dragon. What else could you want?

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Raichu.
Because when trying to fix something, I can add "give it a big electric shock" after "Attempt to sensibly fix it" and "give it a whack".

I choose Raichu over any other electric pokemon because... Well, I suppose I just like Raichus.

sdafdfhrye3245

Sep 30, 2008
interspark said:
andrew21 said:
Ditto duh then I could have any pokemon I wanted
ditto can only tranform into what it can see, aha! the poke-nerd strikes again!!

No one said that others wouldn't have pokemon it just says that I can only have 1. Plus I would have made an item for it to hold that stores any pokemon it trasforms into into its memory so I can recall it when ever I want.

Zackary Yakumo

Mar 29, 2010
Deadlock Radium said:
Shi Shi said:
Deadlock Radium said:
I searched a little bit and found nothing, so here goes:
If you could choose ONE live Pokemon to own in real life, which one would you choose?

I'd choose the classic Charizard, because it is a flying, flamethrowing dragon and is pretty much made of badass. Yeah!
Now what Pokemon would you choose?
It's nice if you give a reason for your choice.
Charizard all the way man.
But haven't you seen the utterly awesome Tyranitar I posted an image of somewhere in this thread? It's so badass that I'm having a hard time choosing between Charizard and Tyranitar. D:
nope. charizard is an instant win.

Vivace-Vivian

Apr 6, 2010
Vaporeon. They're so beautiful. Even though they don't fly or anything, I think they'd be a wonderful companion.

Tomster595

Aug 1, 2009
Growlithe. It's a dog so it'll probably make a good companion and as an added bonus, FIRE!

Runner up is probably Vaporeon, for largely the same reasons.

Stormcloud23

Aug 15, 2008
Muk. Not really sure why, but for some reason he's been my favorite since the first time I ever played the game.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Gyraddos (I likely spelled that wrong, but I can't be bothered looking it up) or Charizard.

The former cuz it's a giant flying sea snake and the second because it's a fucking Charizard.

Ponch

Mar 31, 2010
-Zen- said:
Entei, easily. He has the voice of Dan Green.
I second that. I'd just have him say things along the lines of "It's time to duel" or "Heart of the cards." Also, a Pidgeot as a means of menacing air travel does sound pretty bad ass.

Or... imagine this:

with the voice of Dan Green. Awesome!

Bobthedragon

Oct 27, 2009
Houndoom. I've always wanted a fire-breathing dog to be honest, and it had a rather nice aesthetic sense about it.

Ponch

Mar 31, 2010
CoverYourHead said:
Blaziken. It's a bird that fights... and is on fire.

You do the math.
Ah, man I forgot about Blaziken(with the voice of Dan Green)!