If You Could Have One Thing From ANY Piece Of Fiction, What Would It Be?

PUR3_GAM3R33

May 23, 2009
That's easy: Reality Warping

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Warping

I would be completely set with just this. :D

GamerAddict7796

Jun 2, 2010
PIPboy 3000. It's just so goddamn awesome plus everytime I look at it it freezes time and I can change clothes in public. Awwwwwwww yeah!

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
Rowan93 said:
DasDestroyer said:
Well I could just use the Sphere to remove my need for sleep altogether, although I agree that perhaps this isn't as great a choice as I initially thought, although it is still pretty good. Too bad we never find out what happens to Beth after they are lifted to the surface, since she actually kept her powers.
I only saw the movie once, a while back, so I don't know that much of the specifics... to the point where that's not even much of a spoiler I guess, nevermind. Yeah, I suppose omnipotence is still pretty good, and actually on-topic *glares at everyone saying they want powers and not actual things*

Da Orky Man said:
The kind of cover you need against Titan weaponry is, say NORAD. And how long can an Eva last on batteries? If I remember, it's about three minutes.
Yeah, the batteries are a problem, but the MP Evas don't need them, nor does Unit-01 after it eats Zeruel. Also the MP Evas (MP= Mass Production. There are nine of them in End Of Evangelion, SEELE owns them) can fly and regenerate. I'd probably go with an MP Eva.

As for cover... I don't think NORAD is a thing you can use for cover, it's an organisation. You could be thinking of whichever mountain, but if so, just name a mountain. Apart from that, mountains are basically what constitutes cover for an Evangelion anyway, or at least hills.

White-Death said:
I'm more of a stealthy person.I'd rather glide/slide at 200MPH rather than fly and be shot at by every single AA gun, then again, Iron man can throw missiles back.
Still, I love the armor,Just fits me.
I think if you fly low at 200mph it's actually more stealthy than moving on land at 200mph, because you don't leave as much of a trail of destruction (in terms of stuff that gets in your way, actual targets will be destroyed no matter how you're moving past them).
The Vanquish armor sort of glides over land, not slides,but glides.Sort of like skiing in Tribes.

Rowan93

Aug 25, 2011
White-Death said:
Rowan93 said:
White-Death said:
I'm more of a stealthy person.I'd rather glide/slide at 200MPH rather than fly and be shot at by every single AA gun, then again, Iron man can throw missiles back.
Still, I love the armor,Just fits me.
I think if you fly low at 200mph it's actually more stealthy than moving on land at 200mph, because you don't leave as much of a trail of destruction (in terms of stuff that gets in your way, actual targets will be destroyed no matter how you're moving past them).
The Vanquish armor sort of glides over land, not slides,but glides.Sort of like skiing in Tribes.
Oh, well in that case it's going to be about the same. Meh, nevermind, if you think the aesthetic of the armour is really awesome and means it tops the other possibilities, then it does, what with subjectiveness and all.

Rowan93

Aug 25, 2011
Xenomortis said:
Nano-augmentation from Deus Ex.
And possibly an omniscient AI to merge with if I get bored.
Granted. The omniscient AI is AM, from I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream.

Have fun!

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
I want Adam Jensons augmentations. All of them. If you got 100% of the upgrades in the game. Plus I would have robot arms

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
This is going back a ways and might not be recognisable for a fair few people, but an unlimited supply of the "luck virus" from Red Dwarf, then everything I do will go amazingly!

Step one, play the lottery and win
Step two, do whatever the heck I want because I'm the luckiest man on the planet

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Rowan93 said:
Xenomortis said:

Have fun!
(Directed towards Xenomortis) This is the kind of AI AM is:

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
Kryptonian heritage.

Superman is unstoppable, superfast, flies, has perfect recall, and a host of other powers too long to list. Also, as he has been thirty-five years old for 70 years now, he is clearly immortal. What else do you need?

If you want something a bit more realistic, I'd take the Imperial cyber implants from the Dahak series. Basically turns you into Spider-Man, plus puts highly advanced computers in your head. Or the prolong treatment from Honorverse. Doubled lifespan with much more of it in the prime of life? Yes, please.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Any of the following:

Tardis
Point of View Gun
The V16 Rolls Royce Phantom (from Johnny English Reborn)
The Groove-o-tron (Ratchet and clank)
A really nice cup of tea

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Mass Effect 3's ending: I'd take it. Then I'd take it for a second time.

You might say I'd retake it.

Okay, I'll leave now.

Xenomortis

Mar 11, 2010
Rowan93 said:
Xenomortis said:

Have fun!
At least I wouldn't be one of his subjects. ;)