If you could have something in your hand whenever you want.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Bottle of cola (any brand). I'm really thirsty atm and want to stay awake XD

PiggyGamer

Jul 22, 2009
If it was money, and it all disappears when you make it go away, then that would probably bite you in the butt eventually. When you pay off the loan sharks, and then minutes later the money vanishes, they'll think you're tryin' ta dupe 'em, and they'll return to your place of residence and rip you a new one.

Also, if it was some sort of food item, you would only be able to consume it once every few days or so, if not weeks. Because any nourishment you would attain from it would vanish, should you wish to consume it again. But I guess it could be a cookie or something, then you could enjoy it over and over, never get full, never corrode your teeth, never get fat/unhealthy. Yeah. That'd be great. I'd want to spawn a can of whipped cream.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
It would be a Big Mac from McDonalds, or whatever I'm craving at the time.

DkLnBr

Apr 2, 2009
a bottle of Coke. Then I will always be happy
EDIT: I guess I should say a FULL bottle of coke. Because an empty one would make me sad

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
I reject your rules and substitute my own. Tits. Attached to a girl, mind you. That's why I object to your rules, because breasts without the girl attached to them is just creepy.

Seriously I can't get enough of em....I need to date more often.

A little more on topic...I'd say a miniature warp drive.

TAGM

Dec 16, 2008
I could never actualy pick... Couldn't I just have whatever I wanted under 1 pound at the time?

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Fire, because we can all burn them with fire. Fire is our friend. No more matresses for enemies.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
This might seem silly, but bare with me here. A dildo.

People will look and see me with an evil grim looking at them with a dildo, then when they double take I will make it disappear.

DrSunday

Feb 9, 2010
The hearts (or any internal organ) of my enemies, I'll just keep it until they are dead or ready to meet my demands.
Also food, water and oxygen, gotta live of something and a guy can only eat so many hearts.

balanovich

Jan 25, 2010
AjimboB said:
balanovich said:
I'd choose a loaded gun, a few 100$ bills and a piece of water melon.The ultimate survivor's kit.
Sorry to burst your bubble OP, but most handguns weigh just over a pound unloaded, so you just broke your own rule right there. The only way this would work is if you had one of those lightweight plastic polymer guns, and even then, it couldn't be fully loaded, or it would be over 1 pound.
Ok... I guess I don't know a lot about guns.... put the polymer gun sounds cool, or how about titanium?... with titanium bullets!

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
Megan fox.

i dont care about the rules, i would find a way to bend them to get me some megan fox. mmmm