If you could have the answer to any 1 question...

dot0rai

Aug 2, 2010
When did American politics fall apart?
If I can only ask questions that actually have answers, why do people only admit they liked Deus Ex Human Revolution on the internet?

Jareth43

Champion of Fail
Aug 21, 2011
lRookiel said:
What is the meaning of life?

because I WANT TO KNOW!

42 is not the answer to life. It is the answer to THE question.
"whats the question?"
"I don't know, I forgot while I was concerntrating on the answer."

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
Why are 90% of these questions completely stupid?

or

Are their alien civilizations i can join that are cool, and not those tree hugging smurf cats , but more along the lines or twi'leks, or madalorians, or vulcans?

or if thats not possible will their be an apocalypse that will allow me to grab guns and cigars and rampage and die before age 75 but after age 74? preferably in a mech suit with a smokeing hot babe?

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
Dread Skavos said:
7777777777444 said:
What IS at the end of the rainbow?...
A rainbow is a circle - it has no end.

Edit: Realised someone else posted this, but you can see for yourself with a garden hose set to spray mist.

For all those wanting to know the meaning of life - look it up in a dictionary. The OED has an entry about 42 pages long I think.
what is the end of pi?

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
What is the secret to eternal youth.

Then, I guess I would spread it, so that there are others who are eternally youthful, people to hang out with and whatnot.

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
How can I read women's minds? Or, more specifically, how can I know, 100%, that a woman's into me?

I'm terrible at reading women. You have no idea how many times I've struck out because I thought I was getting vibes from a woman.

AniThari

Jun 26, 2010
"What is the word I'm thinking of?"

People would think I'm a mindreader. As a follow up I would also like to be able to answer "How did you know that?"

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
who truly is better. Crosby or Ovechkin?

Just to shut up some pointless bitching (though the answer seems kinda obvious).