If you could have the powers of any LOL champion, who would you pick?

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Somehow you have been granted the ability to gain the abilities, skills, powers, and items (obviously made to fit you) of any League of Legends champion. Who would you pick? Assume that you come at level 18 and that you have all of the effects of an optimal build.

Depending on how global we could consider Karthus's ult I would probably pick him for the fact that I would be able to get rid of anyone anywhere. However if it can't actually be used to that degree then I would probably pick Ezreal. Being able to shoot energy bolts of death would be quite awesome. Also, I would enjoy the short range teleportation.

WolfCross

Jun 12, 2012
Shen, baby.

As gay as it sounds even if i could design my own superpowers they would roughly equate to his: a hard-as-nails ninja bodyguard able to tp in and defend me team from harm.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Irelia. Controlling blades without even touching them is just cool... Plus her passive would make any normal person ridiculously durable. I can haz Merc Treads as well? World's best at "insert combat related sport here" right here!

I would also like a batch of Gangplank's oranges... They should make everything 'K

No no. Give me Lulu's Whimsy. Screw people, woodland creatures are way better. Glitterlance would be hilarious as well. For something with such a hilarious name it packs a stupidly good punch.

Or you could just give me Riven's bizarre ability to wield a sword more than twice her size with one hand effortlessly. Including the sword of course XD

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
xerath easely one of the most powerfull mages if not the most powerfull if it wasnt for his restraints wich i wouldnt have.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Katarina needs no inhuman powers to be awesome.

But then again, GP's oranges solve all problems...

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I'd say Ezreal, but my life doesn't allow for random summoning. If that's not an issue (which it canonically is for him), then I'll take that. Otherwise, Twisted Fate. Because card shark.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Shyvana or Kayle. Shyvanna merely for my love of dragons. Kayle, because I'd get wings and holy smiting abilities.