If you could live in any VG universe...

Nyan Cat

Jun 7, 2009
Quiet easily a Spy in Team Fortress 2. Because that would totally freakin' kick ass.

CrashTestZombie

Mar 13, 2009
Really hard choice between Pokemon and Timesplitters: Future Perfect. Probably Pokemon because I could catch my own adorable destructo-abominations. In Future Perfect I could be a ninja monkey blowing up zombies with flare guns with some guy named Cortez. Hmmm...

Crystal Cuckoo

Jan 6, 2009
A druid in the World of Warcraft.

You can't tell me shapeshifting into a fucking BEAR wouldn't be awesome (or an invisible cat, for that matter).

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
SomeBoredGuy said:
Assassin's Creed II. I would absolutely love being Ezio.
So you greatly dislike your father and brothers?

Back on topic, as a protagonist, I'd pick Duke Nukem, as a random citizen, rollercoaster tycoon.

SomeBoredGuy

Nov 18, 2009
Asehujiko said:
SomeBoredGuy said:
Assassin's Creed II. I would absolutely love being Ezio.
So you greatly dislike your father and brothers?

Back on topic, as a protagonist, I'd pick Duke Nukem, as a random citizen, rollercoaster tycoon.
No, but I'm not the biggest fan in the world of Ezio's father and brothers.

Foxxy_Uk

Jun 13, 2010
Gears of War hands down. I feel odd saying that the destruction of the world and ruins of cities are actually very very beautiful.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
are we limited to being human??

EDIT: nevermind, i was already ninja'd.

so yea, i would be Spyro because (dam you Ninja's) your a bloody dragon. as for a universe, i would choose "the legend of spyro" universe because i feel it has a better, hmm looking for a word here, atmosphere, setting, epic plot? also, i would like to meet Cynder (obvious from Avatar) Ignitus, Cyril, Terrador, and Voltier. THATS what i wish i could be in.

ItsAPaul

Mar 4, 2009
Either Mass Effect because I would totally be an engineer ***** or something if it meant I could be on a spaceship or Paper Mario for teehees.

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
The Sims. :p naw not really.

DoA Volleyball is tempting but I really don't know. There are alot of good choices.

Miffmoff

Aug 31, 2009
Nouw said:
I'd live in the universe of ummm... Scirbblenauts!
Yeah, Scribblenauts would be fun; anyone gives you hassle, spawn Cthulhu

On an obscure tangent love your profile pic