If you could make your own spin off title in a game franchise

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
The Witcher: Kart Racing!

But seriously, a Gears of War RTS in the vein of Company of Heroes/Dawn of War II would be cool. Or a FPS game set in the Prototype or inFamous universe in the vein of Crysis (super suit vs. Super humans!)

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
A survival horror set during [Prototype]

A protagonist with no virus super powers and an emphasis on stealth, evasion and survival would really make the most of the conspiracy theory plotlines and the atmosphere of the setting, rather than just being a blood soaked backdrop to the endless succession of running battles across the city - though they were a lot of fun in their own right.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Speaking of Dawn of War, the 40K setting would be pretty cool for a Valkyria Chronicles style Strategy/RPG/Shooter or a Fallout 3 style RPG. It's a pretty elaborate setting that's been constantly built on in the past 25 years. There's a lot of old references and history that integrates well into that kind of experience. I just don't think that engine of Bethesda's could handle any sort of large battle.

As for a direct spin-off, I've always wanted to play last gen's GTA titles from the perspective of Catlina.

Trifixion

Infamous Scribbler
Oct 13, 2009
While I normally avoid MMORPG's, I think I would really like to see one set in the setting of Planescape:Torment. Although somehow actually implementing such a thing in a setting where the beliefs of a character can affect reality would most likely lead to nothing but utter chaos...

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
A Halo RPG, it's got moren then enough lore, although what the story would be is something I can't exactly see at the moment. But it could be awesome.

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
GonzoGamer said:
Speaking of Dawn of War, the 40K setting would be pretty cool for a Valkyria Chronicles style Strategy/RPG/Shooter or a Fallout 3 style RPG. It's a pretty elaborate setting that's been constantly built on in the past 25 years. There's a lot of old references and history that integrates well into that kind of experience. I just don't think that engine of Bethesda's could handle any sort of large battle.

As for a direct spin-off, I've always wanted to play last gen's GTA titles from the perspective of Catlina.
Totally for a 40K styled Valkyria Chronciles and Fallout 3.

Mine would be Persona 4, basically do what FES did for Persona 3.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
A Garrus spin-off, set during his time as Arkangel on Omega.

I would buy the shit out of that.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Warriors Orochi: Empires

Just imagine the possibilities!

It would definitely feature the bonus conversations system from Samurai Warriors 2: Empires.

A super detailed verson of the CAW system in Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires.

The Vs Mode from Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires.

And of course the ability to select any BGM from the previous games.

K84

Feb 15, 2010
A nice little "Animal Crossing" style RPG set in Megaton (Fallout 3).
Set up life, get to know the neighbours, do your thing, all with "cute" styled people,
maybe animals....

And then some asshole blows the town up. (hey, i always end up doing it....)
It'll be a short game.
Not very rewarding, maybe i'm trying to understand people who save that town...
Not really working...

Then i second NinjaDeath Slap, with the Garrus idea.
I love Omega.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
The Capcom Vs. Series count?

SSBB Vs. Capcom in the style of MVC, not only would it be GODLIKE, I want to see

Go up against

Master-Jedi

Mar 9, 2010
A X-men game (or any superheros really) game that has a GTA like open world. It would be the best thing ever. Seriously, just think of how awesome that would be.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
I'd like a Star Wars: Empire at War-style game in the Halo universe.

Or Battlefleet Gothic in the style of Homeworld.

Or a Mario Kart-style Warhammer 40k game. Think about it. That would be fun as hell.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I just want another Mortal Kombat Adventure game, since Shaolin Monks was awesome.

Scorpion would probably make the most sense as a protagonist, but I'd take Kenshi for his abilities and storyline.

VulpesAqua

Sep 5, 2011
NinjaDeathSlap said:
A Garrus spin-off, set during his time as Arkangel on Omega.

I would buy the shit out of that.
Do I smell an Assassin's Creed mod coming :D

*hopeful*

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
Psychonauts - Sasha and Miia's globetrotting adventures. It'd be like James Bond, but with added rolling-pin brandishing robots, exploding cookies, giant rubix cubes and other general crazy.

Porecomesis

Jul 10, 2010
Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Great Crash.

I'm sorry; I cannot get this idea out of my head. The series had so much potential and it was wasted. In my hands, I would make this two-way war between the pirates and... well, everyone else. I think I'd go more Action RPG but with some war simulation behind it. Of course, it could work as an RTS. Or maybe a Valkyria Chronicles-esque strategy.