if you could name a planet

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
From what I'v heard theres 8 planets now (since pluto isn't classed as one anymore) and what we've heard there are probably others out there.
so if you were to find one of these new planets and had the right to give it a name what would you call it.

You can make the name funny, serious witty or intelligent you can even name it after someone awesome.

I would name mine Kratos actually thats all I can think of right now I'll try to come up with a few more after a few replies have been made.

Just thought of an other one. planet Isawitfirst.

or notrolls as in no-trolls.

omicron persei 8 (did I spell that right feel free to correct me if I didn't)

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Cookiefart12 because all new planets that get discovered nowadays have rather silly names and mine would be no different.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Hollywood...

Nah, just kidding. That'd be stupid. I'm a patriot, so probably new Australia, or New New South Wales.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
If i wouldn't think up anything better (and i most certainly would),Lombaxon.

On second thought,scratch that. I'd call it Newellia.

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
Minerva. I'd rather rename all the current planets to their Greek counterparts, but staying with the Roman theme, I find it strange that no planet has yet to bear the name of the goddess of wisdom and victory.

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
the big rock thing may be good, it would clear up any amiguity or just plain rocky. mmm thats just reminded me of brownies.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Water! Earth counter part.
But that would require the planet to actually have water... Hmmm.
Peanut can be the plan B.