If you could only listen to one song what would it be?

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
In a world where we have itunes, spotify and youtube and music is essentially on tap wherever and whenever, we are often spoiled for choice. Just think how many songs are on the average ipod or even how many songs you like.

Now imagine there is a new rule enforced that everyone must only listen to one song for the rest of their life. What song would you choose?

I personally would choose this:

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Well if that were the case, I would likely just stop listening to music. No matter how amazing and awesome a song is, EVENTUALLY having just that as your music is going to make you hate it. It's inevitable...

I am currently obsessed with but I have no clue if that love affair will last. However, it's a band that I love so I expect that this will remain a favored song of mine for quite some time...

I freaking love Rise Against. It took me a few listens on their new album but I am now loving that new album and their first single is absolutely excellent. I love Rise Against's more political songs and this song absolutely nails the state of our unfortunate world.

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
AccursedTheory said:
You can't turn it off! It's the song of the End Times!
Forget waterboarding this shit is torture. I lasted a good minute and a half before wanting to eat my own head. If you can listen to this for the whole 10 hours you have either got the patience of a saint or you are mentally deranged. Like seriously deranged. Like on par with the joker deranged

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
shootthebandit said:
AccursedTheory said:
You can't turn it off! It's the song of the End Times!
Forget waterboarding this shit is torture. I lasted a good minute and a half before wanting to eat my own head. If you can listen to this for the whole 10 hours you have either got the patience of a saint or you are mentally deranged. Like seriously deranged. Like on par with the joker deranged

It drowns out the voices in my head!

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
If my only song wasn't a gunshot through my brain because my biggest love was taken away from me, then it would probably be this:

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Since I'd definitely go on a mad and rageful rampage as soon as I got the news, I'd choose this classic gem.

Cousin_IT

Feb 6, 2008

Never gets old. I can listen to it a hundred times & hear something different with each rendition. C'est Magnifique!

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
Cousin_IT said:
Never gets old. I can listen to it a hundred times & hear something different with each rendition. C'est Magnifique!
I got mad skillz! I just played that song, note-for-note, after only one listen. Let's see any of you looooozers beat that!

*ahem*

Nothing to see here...