If you could own ANY animal in the world...

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I'll go for a peregrine falcon. Fastest bird in the world has got to be one hell of a chick magnet, eh?

That and if I see a rabbit, I can command it to catch it. Rabbit stew for dinner anyone?

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Hmmmmmmmm.

What would I want?

Probably a wolf cub.

AHHHHH! Look at him. He's so cute.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Both of which can be in the snow, hmm....

You and I could rule the winter lands if we try hard enough. We could gather an army of snow leopards and wolves and dare anyone to cross us. Or...

Just bred them together and make them adorable.
Or both. :D Spring forth an army of cute frost dwelling feline/canine hybrids. No one would contest such levels of ferociousness and fluffiness. ^_^

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
OmniscientOstrich said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Both of which can be in the snow, hmm....

You and I could rule the winter lands if we try hard enough. We could gather an army of snow leopards and wolves and dare anyone to cross us. Or...

Just bred them together and make them adorable.
Or both. :D Spring forth an army of cute frost dwelling feline/canine hybrids. No one would contest such levels of ferociousness and fluffiness. ^_^

By the gods, you're right!

That's just so damn cute, I need to sit.

[sub]D'awwww[/sub]

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Its a toss up between these two:-
One seems far more obtainable than the other
[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sakersideview.jpg/]

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/midnamidnatwilightprinc.jpg/]

Monkeyman O'Brien

Jan 27, 2012
A person. Probably a black guy. One of those whiney fuckers. Why you ask? Because I am sick and tired of wankers pulling the slavery card when they have no fucking clue what slavery is like. You wanna pull that shit, fine, I will get my whip and you can pick cotton 20/7 and really know what its like.
Try to white guilt my ass, don't work on me, just makes me want to own slaves even more.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
A Flying Fox: I would carry it around like a back-pack and name it either Aero or, something. I've wanted a Flying Fox since I've found out about their existence: They're freaking adorable and unlike Octopus and Squid (close second choices mind) I don't need to keep it submerged.

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
A red panda.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, it's also known as a firefox.

It is neither a panda or a fox.
It is, however, the cutest animal in the universe, as seen below.

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
Monkeyman O said:
A person. Probably a black guy. One of those whiney fuckers. Why you ask? Because I am sick and tired of wankers pulling the slavery card when they have no fucking clue what slavery is like. You wanna pull that shit, fine, I will get my whip and you can pick cotton 20/7 and really know what its like.
Try to white guilt my ass, don't work on me, just makes me want to own slaves even more.

Make a thread about it, complain there.

Now that that's out of the way...

OT: Probably a Polar Bear. Pretty much everything someone could want in an animal! Plus, this comic someone posted ninja'd me on:

TrilbyWill said:
Polar Bear.
Because fuck you I want a polar bear.

Fucking badass.

Monkeyman O'Brien

Jan 27, 2012
TheNaut131 said:
Make a thread about it, complain there.
Obviously the creator of the goddamn thread... I could quite easily turn that on you and say who the hell cares about your love of polar bears. Go make a polar bear appreciation thread.