If you could pick any 1 game to have a complete next gen HD overhaul..

Theraz

Jul 8, 2010
Legacy of Kain : Defiance ... stunning game and would really love it updated to this decade :)

Ipsen

Jul 8, 2008
Surprised Final Fantasy 7 hasn't come up yet. Too obvious?

My vote is for Chrono Cross. If not just to drum up more substantial demand for a sequel of some sort.

subtlefuge

Lord Cromulent
May 21, 2010
Phlakes said:
Since there were rumors, I would play the shit out of a 3D remake of Link to the Past on Wii U.
If I could get HD with full orchestral sountrack... I ... no words for how quickly my money would fly into Nintendo's hands. It would probably be enough to make me get a Wii U at launch. Like stand in a line for hours.

This:

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
kman123 said:
KOTOR. Both of them. Pretty please.
And rewrite the ending in a way that retcon TOR out of existence... And so we can finally have a proper 3.

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
subtlefuge said:
I'm going to skip the obvious Earthbound because the distinct art style would be sacrificed by updating it.
Glad some people understand the effect of subtle charm.

My choices would be;
Inindo: Way of the Ninja (Snes)
Sid Meier's Pirates! Live the Life (PC)
or Emperor of the Fading Suns (PC)

Also: Dark Cloud 2 is one of my fav games of all time, but I think it still holds up fine graphically.

DeeWiz

Aug 25, 2010
Adevent Rising, a great game that was held back in it's ambitions by the lack of technology. If it had had a better engine - Source or better - and 6 month of polish I am certain it would be considered a classic.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Taber_C said:
I'd love to see Dwarf Fortress with Crysis level graphics.
The whole bleeding world just shattered. Great.

OT: Daggerfall. It would take several hundred thousand people and TERABYTES of memory to get up to current standards, but it would be WORTH it, dammit!

CannibalCorpses

Aug 21, 2011
Rockman on the Vic 20...there is a quality game that deserves an excuse to be shown to the world again. Not sure going HD would do it any favours, it didn't help boulderdash but still...

DeltaWolfson

May 9, 2011
subtlefuge said:
I'm going to skip the obvious Earthbound because the distinct art style would be sacrificed by updating it.

My second option is also a much loved SNES game though, a little bit more popular: SUPER METROID.

I win.

Yes you do sir, yes you do. HD Super Metroid. So Awesome the earth might explode.

Jodan

Mar 18, 2009
chrono trigger yeah with like cellshading and , and ,and...

or ther jedi knight games even the old dark forces ones.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Advent Rising if they made it actually work. By which I mean get rid of the freaking bugs that destroyed the game.