If you could punch a videogame character....

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
... and they then got to punch you back, who would you pick?

I'd go for Mike Tyson, just so I can say I took a punch from Mike Tyson.

Rosac.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
I don't want to get punched, getting punched hurts.

And if this was a thing that I had to do, it would be the weakest character I could think of.

Rose.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
Daniel from Amnesia because instead of punching me back he'd crawl into a corner and cry.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
I don't randomly go around punching people real or imaginary.

If I did do such a thing, I'd probably go for Daxter,
because he talks to much and a punch from him wouldn't hurt.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Definitely Nathan Drake...

I mean look at him...

Who wouldn't want to punch that! I mean LOOK! Its begging for a punch. Also sure he might give me a giant one back but I'll make sure to punch him so he wouldn't be able to punch me...

Or running...running helps.

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
The Cole Train, only because in a cutscene early in Gears 3, he set a bomb and then stood right next to it. I have no other reason, at least not yet.

rayman56

Mar 14, 2012
I'd punch everyone in Fable 3, as all I would really have to do is just roll around on the ground and they'd miss me with every attack they make, whether it be with a sword, a gun, or magic fireballs. It's fool-proof.

Nekron_X

Jan 30, 2011
shinji matou from fate/stay night. he deserves more than a punch but...well...i'm sure i can make the one i'm given count.

Swyftstar

May 19, 2011
Alistair, he's such a whiny baby he probably would spend 15 minutes talking to me about why I hit him. Then I'd hit him again and leave.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
Slippy the Toad from Star Fox, he's so annoying and I bet if he tried to punch me he would just fuck it up and need to be saved... AGAIN!

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
Biscuitdoughhandsman comes immediately to mind, provided he showed up in Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. Did he?