If you could replace your hair with any vegetable, what would it be?

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
Today, I saw a man with a carrot on his head attached with a bandana. When I stopped to ask him he told me that it was his lunch and to mind my own business and 'not be stealing' his carrot.

Not far away I saw an old woman with the hair equivalent of a cauliflower, I had seen this hairstyle dozens of times before, but the man had made me wonder as to the wisdom of this.

I think broccoli would actually make for impressive hair.

What do you think?

Edit: CARROT ON HEAD, CARROT ON HEAD \o/.

Double Edit: As you can see, choosing fruit over vegetables will have people eat your hair or attack you:
Or give you banana flu, a terrible affliction.

Archeopterix

Jun 28, 2004
Are chives a vegetable?

I'm going with spaghetti squash and tomato marinara. Maybe some spinach.

I'd be beee-uuuuueeee-TEEEE-ful.

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
Tomatoes, with carrot bangs. Anyone jackass tries to tell me a tomato is a fruit will fill the wrath of my carrot bangs in their eyes.

TheBlackKnight

ESEY on the Kross
Nov 3, 2008
Yes broccoli would make for a decent hairdo. Specially if you combine it with an apple beard or so, because of fruits and vegetables being healthy and all that. Also you beards are awesome, specially apple beards.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
If you're going the Carrot Top route of making bad puns, you can't do better than a head of lettuce. Wocka Wocka Wocka.

Son of a Mitch

Aug 7, 2011
Mine would be a radish. That way, I can pluck it out Super Mario Brothers 2 style and chuck it at someone instead of getting a haircut.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Can I grow Mint on my head? or do herbs not count?
Also,

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Asparagus.

Then, paint it to look like snakes and win prizes for have the best Medusa costume.

Oh yes.
Dude: Asperagus liberty spikes. I'd give that a go. Or Carrot-liberty spikes. Otherwise I can't think of any that I'd take as hair.