If you could spend a day hangin out with anyone (real or fake) who would it be?

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
There are many fictional characters I'd love to hang out with, a few of them being Kamina, Signum, Haruhi, Phoenix Wright, Nanoha and Fate, and for a non-anime example, Turk or Dr. Cox from Scrubs.

As for real people, Theodore Roosevelt or Bruce Lee. Hopefully their badass would rub off on me.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
My oldest original friend Robert. He was the greatest friend I ever had but shit happened and he and his family just disappeared one day. That was about 15 years ago and I just want to chill with him one last time.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Jester Lord said:
My oldest original friend Robert. He was the greatest friend I ever had but shit happened and he and his family just disappeared one day. That was about 15 years ago and I just want to chill with him one last time.
Have you tried calling him?

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
Haseo21 said:
Jester Lord said:
Have you tried calling him?
I did, but he wasn't at his house, and still isn't. I did however give up looking a long time ago.

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
The Joker. I would probably end up being killed but it would be a good laugh beforehand

COR 2000

Jun 30, 2008
Karl Marx, Anoosh from Persepolis, Charles Darwin and Alex Mercer. And for the first two, no, I'm not a commie. I just agree with (some of) their ideals.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Everyones favorite emotionally oblivious mutes Gordon Freeman, and Jack whatever his last name is from Bioshock...

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
Hmm, tough choice but... if Rob Thomas was unavailable to rock out with, I would probably go with DeForest Kelley or his character Leonard McCoy.
Since I have already met Karl Urban twice, hanging out with him would be, wait for it... illogical! (that really was terrible, wasn't it? I have the lamest jokes...)

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
Hunting with Dick Cheney. Shoot some people in the face.

I'm just kidding!

Maybe...Gordon Freeman. He wouldn't talk much, and he would hit anybody in the face who looks at me funny with a crowbar.