If you could steal one character's signature move...

Dublin Solo

Feb 18, 2010
Alucard's backdash in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Not sure why, it looks badass. With a cape. And long white hair.

tristan_n

Sep 29, 2010
E. Honda's multi-turbo palm-punch thing. I'd blaze through the UFC in a year, then live off my energy drink endorsements.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I would steal Alex Mercer's powers and use them to mess with people (as opposed to what Alex did which can best be summed up as: kill some people, kill some more people, wine a bit and then kill ever more people). With great power comes a great desire to fly through the city.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Madara Uchiha's Time Space Ninjutsu (Basically allowing him to transport himself through a dimensional rift through his eye to different locations and the ability to phase yourself and others in and out of anything). NOW that is being a serious ninja!!

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
All Hail Lelouch said:
Who would it be?

Personally, I would LOVE to steal Domon Kasshu's SHINING FINGER! Just so I could say that awesome speech every time i use it.

What about you?

DAMMIT! NINJA'D BY THE OP!

My second choice would be...
Being Batman. That's Batman's signature move. BEING Batman.

In all seriousness: The Mangekyo Sharingan eye. I'm not a big Naruto fan, but even I admit that eye is f***ing SWEET! apart from the whole "going blind" aspect...

edit: NINJA'D AGAIN!

ok... let's try this again...
"Haki" from One Piece. Seems pretty awesome from the little that it's been seen.

hctib_elttil

Sep 24, 2010
the agents ability to pick up green orbs and get better at running and jumping
also the glide thing

8bitmaster

Devourer of pie
Nov 9, 2009
Alex mercer's ability to engulf people and become them! (Also the whole mutant armor whip sword claw stuff.)

JPH330

Blogger Person
Jan 31, 2010
Diddy Kong's final smash, where he flies around on a jetpack and shoots flaming peanuts at people. That is just badass.

JPH330

Blogger Person
Jan 31, 2010
ghii3 said:
Jedi Sasquatch said:
Diddy Kong's final smash, where he flies around on a jetpack and shoots flaming peanuts at people. That is just badass.
I think there are better final smashes to have in real life
DK
Marth (fast-travel double up)
Snake
Bowser
Luigi
Wolf
Ike
etc.
They might be "better," but they're not as awesome looking. At least, not in my opinion.

And since I'm allergic to peanuts, using peanuts as a weapon would make me feel kind of like Batman.

EDIT: Also, how in the world is DK's better?! Oh, goodie, I get to play bongos, that's exciting. I'd much rather be playing bongos than FLYING ON JETPACKS AND SHOOTING EXPLOSIVE PEANUTS.

tiredinnuendo

Jan 2, 2008
The fact of the matter is, I don't actually have the need to kill people on a daily basis, so most of these "awesome" moves people are picking would be pretty damn useless in my day to day. Maybe Nightcrawler's teleportation?

- J