If you could take control of one forum user for a day

Tulip1123

Jul 27, 2011
If you could take control of one forum user for a day, who would you take control of? What would you do?
Any forum user at all. You are them, you can post whatever you want. Would you get them banned? Be a massive troll? Be nice? Try to be normal?

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I would control someone who was extremely close to 5000 posts and completely ruin their chances of getting Neo

Why? Because we need less people getting it!

Too many people have it, it needs to still be something special to obtain, dang it!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Assuming I can inherit what they manage to do, I pick Kross. I could be even more evil...

But if not, perhaps Daystar, just so I could change his avatar as I've heard that's one way to destroy the world. And I'm all about doing that.

Oh, I don't know, so many possible choices.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Andy Shandy said:
Assuming I can inherit what they manage to do, I pick Kross. I could be even more evil...

Oh, I don't know, so many possible choices.

Whoa, uh, I'm sorry, I just blacked out for a moment there. Don't know what happened.

CLICK THE RED BUTTON.

It keeps happening.

ohnoitsabear

Feb 15, 2011
I would control This guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]. Then I will say mean, hurtful things on their account so everybody hates them and they get banned. Muhaha.

Dusty Donuts

Jul 16, 2009
I would control myself into being banned then I'd say "But it wasn't me! I was being controlled by some unknown user!" and then it'd be a free unban!

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
DVS BSTrD said:
A mod so I can finally get off probation.
Be careful, users. Gather close and heed my warning.

You do not want that power, for it would consume you. The power trip would destroy the universe before you had a chance to press a single button, for you know not the Great Rituals of Initiation which must be undergone by all who aspire to wield the Hammer. You possess not the Materials required.

The last person who tried without the necessary skills and protection.. well, we have never found any hint of her existence outside our vague memories.

Andy Shandy said:
Cthulhu tried it once. Apparently he's still hiding.

Vuliev

Jul 19, 2011
Man, here I was all ready to say Gorfias or Xanthious so I could end their futile attempts at debate, and then everyone else in this thread posts something silly or happy or mischievous.

So I guess....Hazy? I'd just go around shouting BRO in every thread I could find.