If you could take one weapon from any game and use it in another game...

whattheblub

Nov 18, 2009
Any gun from dead space in mortal kombat 2. Just because your opponent is a halfdragon doesn't mean he should be allowed to use 4 arms.

muckinscavitch

Jul 27, 2009
Kollega said:
Step 1: Take any weapon from any Ratchet & Clank game.

Step 2: Apply to any other game.

[HEADING=2]Step 3: ??? ÜBER-EPIC PWNAGE!!![/HEADING]

Step 4: Profit! It is unclear how exactly, but still - profit!
The profit comes from making one of the best combinations ever! Selling millions of copies. It would even go platinum in the music industry it would be so good, the first game to ever do so.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
put the FATMAN from fallout 3 into dead rising...on that mode where u have to defend urself against waves of zombies.

much amusement me thinks

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Using the Auger from Resistance 2 that shoots through walls would be fucking awesome for any other game. Hell it even sets up a shield.

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
BFG: 9000 in Brutal Legend multiplayer.

Fuck you and your fucking facemelter.

TheBXRabbit

Feb 15, 2009
Lancer from Gears of War in Left 4 Dead. Yes, L4D2 lets you carry a chainsaw and machine gun at the same time. But the amount of carnage caused by being able to use both in a single weapon would be pure awesome.

the-darkness

Mar 10, 2009
I would take the gun from Painkiller that shoots shurikens and lightning (zomg) and take it to RF: Gorilla. ''Stop or we will kill you!! Aaah! Pee peew peew! Bkrhhkrhrkh! AAAAAAAAOMGWTFAAAAAAAAA!''

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
The painkiller from painkiller in source games. Just right click to fling your opponent over your head backwards like a tin can! Also includes: Knarly circular saw and lazer wire trap. Combine would be fun, antlions would splat, ect ect.

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
the sheepinator from ratchet and clank , use it in gta or even better in dead risinb so the zombies will leave me the fuck alone