If you could tame and domesticate one exotic animal.....

Saucycarpdog

Sep 30, 2009
what would it be?

The wolf for me. I know dogs are almost the same thing but a wild wolf has a sort of proud kind of feeling to it. If that makes any sense.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
A penguin.

The cutest little things on earth,

Id name him Grif and I'd train it to get me a coke when I said "wantacoke"

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
A Dire Wolf, I know they're extinct, but Game of Thrones makes it look awesome.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Meerkats

You'd need to have a heart of stone to not want one of those

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
madwarper said:
Does a Siberian fox count? They're already domesticated/tame.
not the same thing but I was going to say Arctic fox

because I LOVE those little guys

Hazy992

Aug 1, 2010
Mortai Gravesend said:
A dragon. Dragons are exotic, right? Though I'd be penniless trying to feed the damn thing and deal with the lawsuits... Maybe I could make some money off of being the only person with a dragon.
Lawsuits? Fuck that, you've got a dragon!

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
I totally want a Fox as well. I gave one food and had it as a pseudopet, it was the mist hilarious animal i have ever witnessed. It would just randomly pounce on things, it tried to walk only on his front paws making it look like it wanted be be a vacuum cleaner, It loved my pool and several time found it on a raft and even jumping off the diving board, he just generally acted like he loved life.

Hazy992

Aug 1, 2010
Mortai Gravesend said:
Hazy992 said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
A dragon. Dragons are exotic, right? Though I'd be penniless trying to feed the damn thing and deal with the lawsuits... Maybe I could make some money off of being the only person with a dragon.
I don't want them to roll out the tanks and send out planes to kill it D=
Ghidorah? It looks like a dragon and tanks won't do shit. Plus it has three heads which is bitchin'

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Maybe not overly exotic, but I would absolutely love to have my own pet owl. The only question would be what type.. hmm.. too many good choices...

Hazy992

Aug 1, 2010
Mortai Gravesend said:
Hazy992 said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
Hazy992 said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
I don't want them to roll out the tanks and send out planes to kill it D=
Ghidorah? It looks like a dragon and tanks won't do shit. Plus it has three heads which is bitchin'
Okay, now that one looks awesome. And if it's invulnerable to tanks... >=D
Planes too! >XD

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I would want a polar bear.

DANEgerous said:
I totally want a Fox as well. I gave one food and had it as a pseudopet, it was the mist hilarious animal i have ever witnessed. It would just randomly pounce on things, it tried to walk only on his front paws making it look like it wanted be be a vacuum cleaner, It loved my pool and several time found it on a raft and even jumping off the diving board, he just generally acted like he loved life.
Fully domesticated foxes do actually exist. They just cost $7000.

Mortai Gravesend said:
Who needs money? You have a dragon!

Pfheonix

Apr 3, 2010
A giraffe. I think I win. It will be called Perfenschruden, and will be purple. No, that's not a real word.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Mortai Gravesend said:
I can't play video games on a dragon. Or sleep on a dragon. At least not if it's raining. And I don't want to eat my dragon o__O
"hey, wanna fly around on my dragon? Ill let you do it for an X-box"

"Hey science, give me a house and I will let you run some tests on my dragon"

"Hey Fluffers, let me teach you how to hunt bears and deer"

Any questions?

Captcha: That's right. How incidental.