If You Could Transform Into Any Mythological Creature...

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
thaluikhain said:
Vampire platypus mermaid?

Actually, I don't like large bodies of water, so maybe were-marsupial lion.
I don't need the platypus part, but I was torn between vampire and mermaid, so vampire mermaid sounds awesome to me. With a pet shark, because duh.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Aris Khandr said:
thaluikhain said:

I don't need the platypus part, but I was torn between vampire and mermaid, so vampire mermaid sounds awesome to me. With a pet shark, because duh.
Male platypi have venom that works by overloading the pain receptors of their victims.

Also, they have electroreceptive senses, they can detect nervous systems of prey buried under mud in pitch blackness.

Subbies

Dec 11, 2010
There is only one true answer!

And if I can't choose the World turtle of Hindu myth, then I'll go for something really strange, such as

This little bugger is one hell of a crazy mythological creature and as a bonus has an unpronounceable name. It's the vampire equivalent in aboriginal legends.

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
Perhaps this. But I don't think I could live with the eternal boredom, of knowing everything :/

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
I am going to go with the current, but with a twist. Dragons, but not the western kind, but the eastern one:
What is the difference? You might ask. Besides being generally wise and benevolent, instead of animalistic and wicked, they are all magical creatures, whose powers include taking human form, which solves the problem a dragon may have with buildings, doors and cities in general...

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
thaluikhain said:
Aris Khandr said:
thaluikhain said:

Male platypi have venom that works by overloading the pain receptors of their victims.

Also, they have electroreceptive senses, they can detect nervous systems of prey buried under mud in pitch blackness.
I wouldn't be a male platypus, unless this is one of those "oh, and you switch genders" games, too. Besides, this is just too perfect for me.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
Let's be a little bit more obscure:

I'm a shapeshifter, I have magical powers, and I live for like, 900 years! It's pretty sweet.
If I had a choice, i'd look more like the kitsune in Pathfinder... Oh wait, I do!.

mrvenom

Jan 3, 2010
Werewolf! I have pretty bad eye sight, so i could really like the increased hearing, vision and smell.

Plus i can f*ck shit up. There's that.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Tough call, so I'm going with either a centaur dragon, kitsune, griffin or chimera. Since I can't pick just one.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
A naga, a beautiful, sublime, sneaky and sexy snake girl. Just imagine the epicness of the hugs I could give!

Winterserpent

Jan 8, 2014
Jörmungandr, the snake that coils around the world and rival of Thor. Strong enough to be a threat to gods and with poison powerful enough to kill them to boot. ^^

Chinangel: Hindu mythology naga (Snakes with human heads), or modern day variations?

Ashadowpie

Feb 3, 2012
mythical creature eh? iight i'll bite.

i'd transform into God. then i since i rule over everything i could transform into anything i want, when i want and no rules could stop me. so huzzah.

the first thing i'd transform after i was God would be a dragon. so i can burn buildings, and grab people into the air and drop them. MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA wait! and then i'd turn into a forest spirit and give Nature a major planet life boost to help regrow the appalling amount of forests that have been cut down for toilet paper and toothpicks

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Drummodino said:
So Escapists, what would you choose?
Archangel or a Angel ... or is that too obvious.
Actually maybe I should strike those down since I actually do believe in them.

*Ahem*

Okay then, a Phoenix then. I shall die and be reborn with a explosion of fire!

Psycomantis777

Apr 24, 2012
I Would become the most illusive and majestic of the many ancient creatures of grandeur...

I would become a Bruce Campbell's Chin...

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
dragoon. half dragon half human lives just long enough that you wouldn't get bored and should anyone be dumb enough to piss you off BAM transform into a dragon and fuck their shit up.:)

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Definitely going with dragon...western OR eastern version. Long lived, highly intelligent...can look cool just lying there. Definitely a win.