If you could use one computer function in real life...

Mighty Lighty

Mar 23, 2009
The paper clip of microsoft word in case I was really stuck on writing a letter and needed the obvious pointing out

Captain Schpack

Apr 22, 2009
Save (fun times). Load (the best sex you ever had). Zoom (oh yeeaaahhhh). Copy (money and other things)

And just hack the everloving crap outta everything.

And cheats.

All weapons and max ammo= fastest population decrease in the history of the world

The Pie

Jun 23, 2009
Save/Load

God i could redo everything, no misstakes what so ever. and i could do funny stuff for the lolz like... wearing a banana as a hat.

Or steal candy from children

Oneirius

Apr 21, 2009
Restart. Oh GOD, I would like to have a restart button in real life.

I once wrote an essay for english class about this very topic. I also mentioned "Delete" and "Ctrl-F" there, I think.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
S.H.A.R.P. said:
Ctrl+Alt+Delete -> Task Manager -> Turn off "Procrastination" "Tiredness". Run Application "Hyper intelligence" "Motivation" "Awesomeness".

That, or a sleep button. Sometimes it takes a bit long to find dreamland, and I never manage to take a nap. :(
This and Delete or send to recycle bin

Say if someone pissed me off i would send them to the recycle bin and keep them there till i think i can forgive them. and i would use delete to delte ALOT of stuff

1. Disney Channel
2. Fanboys

and the rest i still gotta think off

Lithran

Sep 25, 2008
The Maddest March Hare said:
Max_A_Buck said:
Delete 'Idiots'
This.

And I'd probably have a lot of fun with the clone and eraser tools. Real life photoshopping would be incredibly entertaining ;)
Same. Though Undo or CTRL + ALT + DEL would be good too. Better yet, command prompt.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Better yet, imagine GARRY'S MOD IRL, and YOU were in control!

I'd spawn headcrabs in random places, and build awesome Dumpster-Spaceships