If you had a marvel character protecting your town

Woem

May 28, 2009
Although I would prefer Bruce Banner (Hulk) I understand that this would have, euh, unwanted implications depending on which version we'd have. I definitely wouldn't mind a professor Hulk (during the Pantheon saga) or when he was Jarella's husband and K'ai's king.

So if that wouldn't be an option, I would opt for Henry Pym (Ant-Man, Giant-Man, Goliath, Yellowjacket) and Janet van Dyne (Wasp) or just Henry Pym (Wasp).

faceless chick

Sep 19, 2009
spiderman because he's awesome and funny.
kind of an incompetent emo dick at times, but still better than shinji from evangelion.

Aug 4, 2009
DC: Rorshach, Marvel: The Punisher, why? Well my town (and the whole my country really) need some cold-blooded sociopath cleaning up because I can guarante that this place would make even Batman to start ripping heads. But in all honesty if I could choose any fictional character to distribute justice around here it woulud probably be the Saw puppet...yes that bad.

Ben Jamin

Apr 15, 2009
None? Because every time a super hero shows up a super villain comes to stomp over their shit and kill their loved ones.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Benny J said:
None? Because every time a super hero shows up a super villain comes to stomp over their shit and kill their loved ones.
Except when you pick an anti-hero of course. Usually their loved ones are already dead and they're going after the villains themselves. Deadpool and Punisher come to mind. And Venom too when he's in a good mood.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Thor, sure we might run afoul of enemies, but we would have the freaking god of thunder to protect us, we'd be fine.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Twilight_guy said:
Squirrel girl. No villain would ever dare attack.
Damn Ninja'd.

Cable, because aside from the Hectacomb trying to consume everyone's minds at one point, providence seemed like a great place to live.

Sir_Tor

Nov 29, 2009
Chuck Norris he always sovle things the very last second and is an unstoppable force of the universe!

zidine100

Mar 19, 2009
does the character have to be created by marvel or can he just have a comic made about him published by marvel.

If the latter, i would say

cool aid man ..... OH YEAH!

Ben Jamin

Apr 15, 2009
Woem said:
Benny J said:
Except when you pick an anti-hero of course. Usually their loved ones are already dead and they're going after the villains themselves. Deadpool and Punisher come to mind. And Venom too when he's in a good mood.
Touché Good sir. I'm going to go with Deadpool then.