If You Had a Persona...

Abize

Resident Codicier
Dec 16, 2008

The mighty Emperor of Mankind, because who needs chaos when you have the Emperor's Truth

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
I'd have to go with Hyperion, titan of light and father of the Sun and the Moon. Light is an important concept to me. I connect it strongly with inspiration, which is something I value highly as an artist.

The Night Angel

Dec 30, 2011
My persona would be a clown. Not a creepy clown, just a boring, regular circus clown. Though the cliched one that is actually depressed inside...

Shymer

Feb 23, 2011
Fappy said:
This was actually a hard choice! I'll be interested to see if anyone has any wacky ones :p
My persona is probably most closely aligned to that of the Norse god Odin. Check out the many sons, partial blindness, ravens, spear and six-legged horse in the garage as well as the head of Mimir that can tell me anything I know. It's like my own personal multi-dimensional Internet search engine.

MrHide-Patten

Jun 10, 2009
Probably something that looks like the lovable and adorable... Cúchulainn from FFXII

Once pure of heart, but the world corrupted him. Seems very apt, even looks like me too.

voet01

Feb 3, 2013
I would choose Kratos (because he despises the gods so much) - that fit's my Atheist mindset quite well.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Letsee... I'm trying to go with something nowone else has mentioned yet. Howabout...

Due to me having a bit of a... sporadic personality.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Proberly something with multiple phalli, i'm abit of a pervert, maybe some kind of sex squid...