if you had the ability to save one song from the clutches of glee which would it be?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
My favorite songs are all safe as is... I'd love to see them try out the Lucky Star OP though. Can't you just imagine?

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
FargoDog said:
...What's Glee?
Teenage drama wrapped up in a musical. They have some decent comedians on and some moderately funny jokes but its very.... angsty or at least the one episode i watched was.

Unless they are planning on doing a metal episode i'm good. Or if they did audioslave songs, if thats the case i'm pissed.

Furious Styles

Jul 10, 2010
Most of my favourite songs are safe.

I'd save every Beatles song from them, though.

they already got to The Stones... Oh the humanity!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
They might do one of Lights' songs.

That would make me very sad. I'll save all of those!

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
If they do Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, or have done, I'm not watched it, I will kill a housefly!
Either that or this. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI]

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Bohemian Rhapsody. Freddy Mercury rolled over in his grave when they ruined that song.

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
I wasnt aware Glee did rock and roll. The moment they do, then ill be worried... no, I still wont care for the show.

Gasaraki

Oct 15, 2009
I doubt they'd want to tackle anything from Nine Inch Nails so I don't have to worry...much...
Please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them...

Danman1

Mar 27, 2009
Leave my White Stripes and my Racs alone, if you please. And Modest Mouse "Float On"

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
If they ever do a Shaman's Harvest song, heads are going to ROLL goddamnit.

Sonofadiddly

Dec 19, 2009
armageddon74400 said:
I doubt they'd want to tackle anything from Nine Inch Nails so I don't have to worry...much...
Please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them sing hurt please don't let them...
Trent Reznor would never allow such a thing to happen to Hurt. Never!

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Marter said:
They might do one of Lights' songs.

That would make me very sad. I'll save all of those!
I would save them too. Lights' songs, that is.

I like her music.

Aug 25, 2009
Sassafrass said:
Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Yeah but, Don't Wanna Miss A Thing is one of the worst songs ever. And I say that as a massive Aerosmith fan. Seen 'em live and everything, and I fuckin' hate that song. I hope it gets a rap remix I hate it so much.

Anyway, on topic. I don't really care too much because I don't get that worked up about Glee. I was a little amused when they misinterpreted Don't Stop Beliving so badly, but upon further listening they have some talented singers, the jokes are alright if a little cheesy, the acting isn't awful and the storylines have some resonance to the bullied child in me.

So I say they can have whatever songs they want, and people should just unpucker about them.

Saving songs from rap remixes, now there's a worthy cause.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Awww... I kind of like that show. It's funny and a few of the cast members can actually sing/dance. The Safety Dance cover was better then the original!