If you had the choice to meet one video game character in real life who would it be

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
Telma from Twilight Princess, hands down.

And/or Medic from TF2. The guy really needs a hug (and a Meet the Team video. Goddamnit, Valve!).

Mariakitten

Mar 29, 2010
Alistair from Dragon Age so I can punch him in the face, I just hated Alistair from the moment I saw him.
Or Jin from Blazblue.

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
Male: The Dragon of Dojima. So much awesome in one man that it should be illegal.

Female: Kaoru Sakurazuka. Not because I'm interested sexually (the fact that she use to be a he kind of kills that), but just for scientific curiosities.

Kungfu_Teddybear said:
Without any hestitation i shall write down....

Tali!
:O
I FORGOT ABOUT TALI!

Therefore, the female representative has now been replaced by Tali.

justacop

Nov 1, 2008
Probably abe from oddworld abes oddysey or if hes not avaliable then Jak from Jak and daxter or if he is too busy kicking ass Paul Phoenix from Tekken when hes not busy fighting in the king of iron fist tournament.

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
Sephiroth. If there's even the slightest chance that there is an afterlife then I want to be the guy who was killed by Sephiroth.

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Oh, that is tough. I would say either Jak and Daxter, or Ratchet and Clank. Just, remind me not to piss either one of them off.

chainer1216

Dec 12, 2009
Canderous Ordo, i'd show him my collection of slug throwers, we'd go out for a few beers, maybe bust in some skulls, it would be awesome!

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
Jade from Beyond Good and Evil, Garret from the Thief series, Gordon Freeman from Half Life, Agent 47 from Hitman proven he won't kill me (although it would be scary), Raziel from Legacy of Kain series, SHODAN from System Shock 2, Isaac Clarke from Dead Space, GLaDOS from Portal, P.B. Winterbotom from The Misadventure of P.B. Winterbottom, Jaaaaaaaaaames Sunderland! from Silent Hill 2, Heather from Silent Hill 3 and/or Philip from Penumbra.
So as you can see, I love many characters. Also I would like to meet The Darkness from The Darkness, but I think it doesn't count as a character.