If you had to choose....

TheKillerCliche

Jun 28, 2010
What game would you bring to an Island if:

1. You can have one game and only one game.

2. You will have a magical internet connection, with low ping and 4 bars always (no questions.)

3. It can be on any console

4. You are the only inhabitant, no animals, or humans.

5. You don't have to play a game for 1 year straight, It's just to keep you company on a desolate island.

6. A helicopter is destined to pick you up in exactly 1 year. Customs...

7. MMOs, so you can play WoW for ANOTHER year...

8. Food is teleported by your Teleporter, as well as water, and other needed personal items such as: toilet paper, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant, Soap, Medicine, Clothing, Playboy Mags...

8. By popular demand, I have invented a time machine for you to get your favorite games that haven't came out yet..Halo Reach, Fallout: New Vegas, Diablo 3...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would pick something that I would never bore of like:

Jet Set Radio Future, I never bore of that game.

What would YOU pick?

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
Starcraft 2!

Purely because it is a REALLY good time waster.
Not necessarily my favourite game, but, it passes the time.

sunburst

Media Snob
Mar 19, 2010
World of Warcraft. I don't even like WoW that much, but it'd easily be the best for draining massive amounts of time without wearing itself out.

Shim

Jun 20, 2010
MMOs should also be excluded.

Probably something like LittleBigPlanet. Even if you have to wade through pools of garbage to find the good levels, there are still good levels out there for download, and its fun platforming.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
KotOR, or Starcraft and Starcraft: Brood War.
Both are my favorite games of all time.

TheKillerCliche

Jun 28, 2010
Shim said:
MMOs should also be excluded.

Probably something like LittleBigPlanet. Even if you have to wade through pools of garbage to find the good levels, there are still good levels out there for download, and its fun platforming.
Ok no MMOs

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
The latest Fifa would last me a while. I never tire of football.

omega_peaches

Jan 23, 2010
If I can, an MMO, so I can get people to rescue me...
If not, Fallout 3, Borderlands, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, or Metal Gear Solid 3

Glassesguy904

Feb 15, 2010
One game, eh? *Sigh. Probably that sega collection I got a while back. Tons of crap on there to complete. On the xbox. Or Halo 3.

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
I'd say the Sims 3, but I'd need my custom pervert mods too. Can I have my custom pervert mods on the island too?

sunburst

Media Snob
Mar 19, 2010
If MMOs are going to be excluded then I'll pick either Pac-Man or Team Fortress 2. I don't know which one though.