If you had to chop some off...

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
I stop and think why I'm holding a knife over my balls, question how I managed to get myself in such a situation. Then I remember that this is reality and I don't have to chop anything off.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
Well, THAT is quite depressing... Are you sad today, OP?

OT: If replacements are in order, I might consider if IT IT WERE FOR THE BETTER OF SOMEONE ELSE!
Otherwise, you might just as well tear my heart out, since living with major handicaps is just a soul prison and nothing more.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Both legs, and my right arm.
I'll just get another set of replacements sent up from the company.
Speaking of which, may be time to replace this right arm... sensors seem to have burned out.
And damn, it feels cold if it touches anywhere >.<

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
All of those choices are unreasonable. Why? Take it like this...

The head is obvious. You die.

The arms? Just ask anyone who's ever wanted to write a book or do anything you NEED hands for. Amplify it if it's your passion to do that thing. (For me, writing is my passion, so yeah.)

The legs? I've already had an instance in my life where I've been unable to walk, and at a young age too. It's why I don't make fun of people in wheelchairs. The concept of never walking again is unacceptable FOREVER.

The genitals... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! If you need a reason for why that's unreasonable, you're not a man!

Sorry, but this is not a question you can ask unless you're willing to replace all the parts with cyborg equivalents or something. And good ones.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Question how much is cut off? Off to the elbow or shoulder? Off to the knee or hip? Off to the...?

Also is the way I lose them heroic or badass?

Both legs and one of my hands. I'm not sure which. My right is dominant, but it has some movement issues and is more likely to have problems in old age, but again I use it for most things. So probably off with the left.

I live in a 1st world country and my family is moderately well off, so aweseome spring legs and rehabilitation to use them is definitely possible. Likewise if it's only to the elbow I can get a fake hand with modular joints/interchangeable with with hook/knifeblade. I'd probably be depressed initially, but I'd try to eventually move on with life and never let my injuries slow me down.

Also another option for your question could be left and right eyes.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Heres a Smart thing my 2 pinky toes then i can still walk wank and wobble alot

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Head and I don't really care after that. Losing both of one limb plus either one of the other ones or my dick would make life unlivable. Maybe I could live without legs, but anything more extensive than that and I'm better off dead.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
TomLikesGuitar said:
cairocat said:
So, Out of the six extremities (Head, LL, RL, RA, LR, Genitals) if you had to have three amputated, which would they be?
Whats an LR?
I believe it's some kind of left-right.

I'd just choose both legs and my left arm, then get some synthetic replicas.

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Head. I would rather die than have to live with three of my other extremities gone and end up as dead-weight.