If you had to have sex with someone...

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
Yeah, if this has to happen I'll go with one of the transexuals in the thread, heck I may not even have to be forced...they are both hot, they just happen to have a penis...and strangely that may not be a deal killer for me with these two :p

Barring that I'll go with the boyfriend / husband of Misti Dawn...because hopefully she'd be involved as well and I MAY be willing to do some things I wouldn't normally do for a shot with her :)

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
the guy who has big sharp knife i can fling myself into before my butt loses its virginity

ewww... ^^

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Sober Thal said:
FYI:

You are not straight if you answer this silly question.
I disagree.

OP: Clint Eastwood.
Because he would shoot me as soon as I take my pants off.

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
William Levy
They don't call him the latin Brad Pitt for nothing.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Jake Shears cause he is so hot (not gay) and I would "tap dat" even if not forced to (still not gay)

And he's gay (I think) so it makes all the more sense...

TJC

Aug 28, 2011
Vanitas likes Bubbles said:
Hagi said:
Vanitas likes Bubbles said:
Ummmm...... okay? I guess you're kinda right on that.

Also, I never have this "tingly" feeling when I look at girls. Probably cause I'm not perverted like most people in my age demographic. *shrugs shoulders*
Never?

I mean having it all the time and with all girls, no matter their age, would certainly be perverted.

But getting that tingly feeling when you're looking at a girl you've had a crush on for quite a while and is now lying in your bed, naked? I'd say that's pretty normal and a far way from perverted...
Yes, never........ I'm an incredibly innocent young man........

>.>

<.<
either that, or you are hormonally challenged. If you're between 13 and 25 and you don't get the weirdest boners there might be something wrong with you.

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
Charlize Theron.

.... Chris Hemsworth is my "if I was a lesbian" man. But since I'm straight, I can say that whatever he asked me to do, I'd do it.

Was discussing this a week or two ago, actually, and even being a straight female, choosing between Hemsworth and Theron is a tough choice.

Daeggreth

Oct 22, 2009
This Guy:

Although I'd probably do him regardless of having to.

For some reason I find heterochromia iridum really sexy.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Not entirely sure, but I do have a seemingly unhealthy attraction to Nathan Fillion...

Sober Thal said:
FYI:

You are not straight if you answer this silly question.
Well would you look at that, it's a troll!

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
Justin Bieber. Just have him bend over and hide his balls and I can imagine I'm having anal sex with a girl.

Nemesis729

Jul 9, 2010

Tim Mcilrath, it's not even really about appearance (Though he is a pretty good looking guy) I just really want the chance to meet him XD

Daeggreth said:
NO WAY!!! Dat ninja lol

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
I'd say Michael Fassbender, but I feel like it would be quite painful...(Having seen his junk in "Shame".)

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
'Had to?'

There is no had to about it. That implies reluctance.

She'd have to fight me off with a dildo stick.

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
I'd say...hmmmm...if it had to be a real person, I'd say Angelina Jolie. I mean, seriously, that woman is sexy, and she has all the badass roles. That, or the woman who plays Trudy Chacón from Avatar. Rawr.

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
Ldude893 said:

The only possible choice, because he's just that attractive.
Captain Jack Harkness, the sexy bastard.

You're quite right, it's the only possible choice.

ShinobiJedi42

May 7, 2012
Matthew Bellamy, lead singer and guitarist of Muse. Either him or Joseph Gordon Levitt. The only two men who could make me question my heterosexuality.

Megatheist

May 5, 2009
Trent Reznor or James Maynard Keenan. Had to give that a lot of thought. Which is exactly why it'd have to be either of them.