Phenakist

Feb 25, 2009
Hammerfall - Heeding the Call

Youtube it, you will agree it should be on Guitar Hero ^.^

Edit: Heere yas go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovXNRYeupfE

About To Crash

Apr 24, 2009
Guitar Hero: Dream Theater

The tracks listing would be each album in order, with unlockable live variations and previously unknown songs, such as Raise The Knife and Another Won.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
Dunno, but I can garuntee there'd be a whole lot more Pantera and Kreator!

coldwarkid

Nov 16, 2008
My only requests would be The Vines (let's face it, anyone can play "Get Free"), maybe "This Charming Man" by the Smiths and possibly "My Iron Lung" by Radiohead.

My beloved Interpol are already on there, so I'm rather content, actually.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
Okay, something that's annoyed me for a long time now: GUITAR HERO AND ROCK BAND NEED MORE PINK FLOYD.
So, my game would be called Guitar Hero: Pink Floyd.
And it probably wouldn't have Another Brick in the Wall, Part II, simply because of how cliche(can't find that little e thing...) and overplayed that song is, especially since most of the people who listen to it or The Wall in general these days don't get it.

EDIT: If I said anything stupid please ignore it, it's 4:30 AM and I'm tired, but can't get to sleep.

zerzxes

Apr 14, 2009
Rev Erebus said:
delta4062 said:
zerzxes said:
Guitar hero Metallica is alredy made ;)
But they didnt put in Until It Sleeps...
Yeah that sucked i was looking forward to playing that.
yeah there were many really good songs missing. if i had made that game i would have tryed to sqeeze all of the songs in.

zerzxes

Apr 14, 2009
god, posted the same thing twice, curse my crappy intenet conection!

Anyways i could have made Guitar Hero Power metal whit bands like Nightwish, Sonata Arctica Children of Bodom, helloween, elvenking, iced earth.. that could have been awesome and the CoB songs must be really Hard on GH.(flame all you want for not meantinging your favorite power metal band, i woulnd't care)

Mockingjay

Mar 3, 2009
I'd make it more appealing to the masses. The songs on World Tour didn't exactly inspire me. I think there should be an underlying tone of Metal and rock, but popular metal and rock and then have some chart pop stuff, seeing as Guitar Hero is not only just for the hardcore fans, it's also a gimmick which appeals to many.

RAKais

Jan 14, 2009
shophius said:
I'd make it more appealing to the masses. The songs on World Tour didn't exactly inspire me. I think there should be an underlying tone of Metal and rock, but popular metal and rock and then have some chart pop stuff, seeing as Guitar Hero is not only just for the hardcore fans, it's also a gimmick which appeals to many.
This, but without pop stuff. It should really be about the Guitar. I'm seeing crap like Elton John on Greatest hits? (or is it GH 5? Im not sure what one) Now, my knowledge of EJ isnt great but I swear he doesnt play the guitar lol...

Mockingjay

Mar 3, 2009
RAKais said:
shophius said:
This, but without pop stuff. It should really be about the Guitar. I'm seeing crap like Elton John on Greatest hits? (or is it GH 5? Im not sure what one) Now, my knowledge of EJ isnt great but I swear he doesnt play the guitar lol...
I meant like indie, seeing as indie is pretty much the new pop. Let's not forget what pop stands for folks.

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
Hmm...I'd put in a little Green Day, some more Linkin Park, some My Chemical Romance, some Three Days Grace, most definitely Breaking Benjamin, and maybe some Hinder.

RAKais

Jan 14, 2009
shophius said:
RAKais said:
shophius said:
I meant like indie, seeing as indie is pretty much the new pop. Let's not forget what pop stands for folks.
Could you use some bands as examples of indie? lol, my understanding of genres within music is a little sketchy. All this post grundge, new metal etc lol