If you only had three more weeks to live...

larysalove

Apr 15, 2011
What would you do? You you do something crazy or fun? Or would you just continue living your life the way you have been? Or something dangerous? Practical things or silly things? Its just your death, not that the world is ending.

FIrst, I'd make sure there was going to be someone to take care of my pets when I was gone. I'd say my goodbyes to anyone important to me (though probably wouldn't let them know I was going to die- just make sure we had a realllly good time on our last outing). I'd get married if I could convince my boyfriend to marry me. I'd eat a lot. I'd go to confession, and church (not that that deviates from the norm). And maybe see if there was anything cool I could do to leave my mark. And probably a whole bunch of random things other than that.

Oh, and I'd watch all those scary movies I was too scared to watch because the monsters might get me. Because I would know that the monsters won't get me.

retterkl

Oct 27, 2008
Isn't that a little harsh to get married, knowing you're about to make the person you love a widow?

I guess i'd do everything i've always been to scared to do. There's not much, but i'd have a lot to say to people I guess.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
retterkl said:
Isn't that a little harsh to get married, knowing you're about to make the person you love a widow?

I guess i'd do everything i've always been to scared to do. There's not much, but i'd have a lot to say to people I guess.
better hope the doctors weren't wrong about you dying then. It would be awkward to go around telling everyone what you really think only to have to go on living and interacting with them

larysalove

Apr 15, 2011
Lopsided Weener said:
I don't know, but I wouldn't post in yet another of these death threads. *touches wood*
Ah, I did a search, nothing came up, perhaps I just didn't look hard enough.

retterkl said:
Ah, well, I'd tell them. I wouldn't want them marrying me without know full well what was going to happen.

Lopsided Weener

Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2010
larysalove said:
Lopsided Weener said:
I don't know, but I wouldn't post in yet another of these death threads. *touches wood*
Ah, I did a search, nothing came up, perhaps I just didn't look hard enough.
I found about 4 fairly recent ones, and one that is still going, admittedly with a slight difference to yours. Sorry, I just seem to be seeing them a lot. =P

Ah well I'll contribute. I'd take my girlfriend out abroad somewhere, and spend some time with her. I'd then say farewells to my family, and perhaps head over to Switzerland where I could be in control of my death.

larysalove

Apr 15, 2011
Lopsided Weener said:
I found about 4 fairly recent ones, and one that is still going, admittedly with a slight difference to yours. Sorry, I just seem to be seeing them a lot. =P
Just not my search day, I guess. Oops.

Maxtro

Feb 13, 2011
An interesting question.

I'd write a will and arrange for my things to go to my family.

I'd make it a point to try as many different foods as possible. Possibly vacation in Japan as I've always wanted to go.

Then it's go see some strippers and hitting on bar girls to try and get some one night stands. If that doesn't work out then look for some ladies of the night.

Furious Styles

Jul 10, 2010
I'd send a letter to Bethesda explaining my situation and requesting I be allowed to play Skyrim as my dying wish.

As well as a whole load of bucket list shit everyone always wants to do

Artemicion

Need superslick, Kupo.
Dec 7, 2009
I'd play through Final Fantasies 8, 9, 10, and 10-2 one last time.

Then I'd go skydiving.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Leave all that I know to my protege, then go out and have a good time.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
larysalove said:
retterkl said:
Ah, well, I'd tell them. I wouldn't want them marrying me without know full well what was going to happen.
Even with that, that's the kind of thing which would be a serious guilt trip. If you do that you put him in the terrible position of having to choose between living with the guilt for the rest of his life, and being a widower for the rest of his life, and both of those would suck.

OT: I really don't know what I'd do. I'd probably try to write the script for the graphic novel I've been working on in my head for forever, get frustrated, and go off the deep end. I really don't want to know when the end is coming. It's not gonna be pretty for me if I do.

Mr. Mortiss

May 24, 2010
Fly out to New York city, then smoke my hookah non-stop while I'm awake. Then on the day I would die, I would stand at the top of the Empire State building so that I'd fall off the edge when I die, then my body would hopefully either land in the the giant vat of green jello at the bottom or land on some rich CEO's car and ruin his day.

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
I'd do whatever I could, no matter how futile the effort might be, to ensure I didn't die in three weeks.