If you sold ALL your video games , how much money would you have?

MikeCrick

Jan 4, 2011
I wonder how much my original copy of Sim City is worth. (complete with 5 1/4 inch floopy disks!)

My stuff might be worth more since I've been 'collecting' games since the early 90s and I've always been very careful to keep all the manuals and boxes, yes back when games came in over sized boxes. Also I still haven't really got into the steam movement, if I can buy a game at a store I will. I like me some packaging...that new game smell is unbeatable.

Thing is, my massively vast collection of games are always going to be worth more to me than anyone else anyways.

WorldFree55

May 22, 2011
I would never sell any of my games. There my passion (soon to be game designer...BELIEVE IT!), my treasure, my collection, etc.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I would never sell my games either, im kind of a collector, unless the game SUCKED that much. eg. Two worlds....uuuugh, bad times X_X'

ZahariasX

Jun 25, 2008
If I sold EVERYTHING probably $10000+...But I'm a collector and own more than my fair share.

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
after a bit of creative math I would say around 80 dollars in hard copy games. I have 48 PC hard copy games, that are worth the price of a cheap Frisbee at this point with the way they drop in value as soon as you pick them up at the store. 2 Hardcopy 360 games and 1 hard copy ps3 game. My steam value is way above that as I went crazy last winter with the massive steam sales selling full bundles (almost 250 steam games), however I don't think there is a way to sell those short of selling my steam account, which isn't happening.

TrevHead

Apr 10, 2011
£200 - £300

After losing all my old gen console games to thieves all I have are PC games, Some of which are old Diablo 2 era games, most however are games that are linked to online accounts.

I just got into the 360 and importing japanese shmups which tend to keep their value.

ethan22122

Dec 18, 2009
Probably over $300.
I have a couple of special edition and alot of complete series of games (fallout, portal, halo, etc.).