If you were a great warrior, what would be your weapon of choice?

pulse2

May 10, 2008
You have quite a selection to choose from, feel free to be more specific, you don't just have to say gun, you could go as far as saying a pump action shotgun.

I'd personally go with a Masamune samurai sword, because that's just kick ass :D

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
me, i'll go with a bow and arrow because of I have trained with one and I'm pretty badass with it :3

And if not, I'd go with a lightsaber.

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
Fashion. I'd be all Skeletorred out and nobody would mess with me. I have a skull as my face. It's painful yet I don't scream.

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
Some manner of assault or battle rifle. I'm not too great at melee combat, so hey, longer range the better.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Oh, but I am... and my weapon of choice is a .45 caliber autoloading pistol.

...but if we're going all fantastical with this... flintlocks pistols. About 20 of 'em concealed in an overcoat.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Dual wield short and long sword. Not only would I kick ass I would look good doing it.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Dual Wield, High capacity Glock's with a laser sight on one and a flashlight on the other. oh, and an awesome RIS mount on the top. Not to put scopes on, but because they look much cooler with them on. And I'd have that back reloader Croft uses in the Tomb Raider films.

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
Pararaptor said:
PeePantz said:
Fashion. I'd be all Skeletorred out and nobody would mess with me. I have a skull as my face. It's painful yet I don't scream.
Sorry man, skulls are out this summer.

It's time you moved on, find an apprentice.
*stares pointedly*
I hang my skull in shame. Hopefully it'll be like how every 15-20 years fashion rejuvenates. Perseverance.