If you were a great warrior, what would be your weapon of choice?

pulse2

May 10, 2008
For those using thier fists, I sure hope you are Bruce Lee, going up against an axe weilder is one thing, but two flame swords?

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Muphin_Mann said:
Redlin5 said:

I always wanted to be a hero sniper.
Is that a dragnuv? And i get you wanna use a sniper rifle, but do you want to use that one?
Real hero's don't need the best technology. I'm quite content with my rifle.
whats wrong with the SVD?
reliable as the AK, great stopping power, good accuracy.
it's a great marksmen weapon. not a sniper rifle, but still a good battle rifle.

all the people posting melee weapons are cute, you run around with some metal, ill blow you away before you even see it coming.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Am I allowed to have multiple weapons that fit together into one moveset? 'Cause if so then this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH-NCtu4Hjs

If I can only have one weapon then it would be a wrist-mounted, rapid firing, bladed crossbow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN42jhiNibw

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
War fans always had appeal to me.

You can get away with acting as though it's just a fan, if you're a great warrior you could perhaps have a logo on it to maintain a nice distinct image, and you would be beating people with a FAN.

Cutter9792

Nov 22, 2009
I am a great warrior, and my weapon of choice is split between my ability to teleport instantly to any destination I see or conjure from memory, plus a lightsaber. Being able to hit all four corners of a room full of baddies in less than a second is awesome.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Depending on what I am facing...

Flammenschwart, a 2 handed great sword. The waves decrease drag while swinging, making it a lot more agile than its straight bladed counterpart. The leather ricassa lets you use it more like a polearm.
Gothic full plate, the best armor of medieval era.

For ranged, I'd go with the FN FAL with a bayonet (just in case).

pulse2

May 10, 2008
Jaime_Wolf said:
War fans always had appeal to me.

You can get away with acting as though it's just a fan, if you're a great warrior you could perhaps have a logo on it to maintain a nice distinct image, and you would be beating people with a FAN.
Like Kitana?

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
WanderingFool said:

you should wield the last one on your third arm if you get my meaning...