If you were a great warrior, what would be your weapon of choice?

Wereduck

Jun 17, 2010
A chromed 6 o'clock revolver combined with an SMG concealed in my prosthetic left arm. Since I'm only human I'd have to replace the angel arm with a .50 cal sniper - it's the same basic idea.

Glad to see someone went with the scoped katana-handled crowbar though. It's an awesome product and I'd hate to see the manufacturer go out of business.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
My fantasy weapon would be a stout bullwhip with a knife on the end. It would be difficult to master, but I am a great warrior.

Modern-day, though, the M200 Intervention as a ranged weapon and a carbon-nanotube-reinforced, diamond-tipped combat knife for really close quarters. :)

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
One weapon? I don't think so. Im going Axe/mace dual combo. Always thought Reginald Front-de-Boeuf in Ivanhoe looked really baddass sporting them. All the bashy/slashy action you will ever need.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Sword and shield. Can't be doing much darkspawn slaying if I'm full of arrows now can I?

Jul 5, 2009
First I need some badass armor:
And possibly a roman style shield or a Greek style Hoplon. Something broad to keep missile Fire away from me.
Weapons wise probably a large single handed war hammer. The jack of all trades of medieval weapons.
For ranged weapons, a custom painted Tau Pulse rifle:

Lonely Swordsman

Jun 29, 2009
Lesse...

High Fantasy/Medieval setting:
The spiked ball chained on a flail, commonly known as the morning star.

Modern: Steyr AUG assault rifle with a bowie knife as sidearm for melee.

Scifi:
Plasma torch. All the cutting power of a lightsaber, but completely inconspicious. Also doubles as a flash light, lock pick and just universal cutting untensil.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
The Sword of Maelstrom.

It is a demon blade of my own design which is intended to spread 'the black winds of destruction', also known as the Maelstrom. The power of Maelstrom is a combination lightning, wind, and dark fire...and is connected to an eldritch-seeming demon of the same name.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I would go with a Bo Staff with a small retractable dagger in one of the end, you know, for when you need to get some information the hard way. And then I would have a katana in it. So the Bo Staff itself is more like a way to conceal the katana, but I would still mostly just use the Bo Staff.

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
Viking Battleaxe, a wonderful combination of crushing and cutting combined into one handy tool of brilliant destruction.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
An assortment of guns....

Oh wait, you mean a GREAT Medieval Warrior? I would use the usual thing that I use in RPG's: Double Daggers. :D

EDIT:
Top-Tier of course... :)

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
assuming a traditional rpg setting, an enormous hammer/mace... and a few stilettos for good measure

modern times? a high powered sniper rifle

Lonely Swordsman

Jun 29, 2009
RanD00M said:
I would go with a Bo Staff with a small retractable dagger in one of the end, you know, for when you need to get some information the hard way. And then I would have a katana in it. So the Bo Staff itself is more like a way to conceal the katana, but I would still mostly just use the Bo Staff.
How would you conceal a curved blade in a straight staff? Also, why hide it in the first place, all it would do is throw off the balance of the staff itself making it worthless as a weapon. You could just carry around the katana in a bag or under your clothes.