If you were a Pokemon Trainer, which gym would you join?

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
Candice from Diamond and Pearl because I use an Ice Hail team.

Also shes kinda cute.

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
Most gyms have extremely, ridiculously dangerous gimmicks nowadays...

I'd say Jasmine's gym. Steel types are badass, her gym is relatively harmless, and it doesn't seem like there'd be any requirement other than having a steel type. Plus, Johto is best region, imo, it's near the ocean, and Jasmine is kinda sweet.

Louzon

Apr 9, 2009
I'm new to the games (started in the HeartGold/SoulSilver versions), so I don't know the names of many of them, but if we're going by type, as many gyms do, I'd go with either a fighting gym or a dragon gym. Those are my two favorite types. But probably the fighting one...I love me some fighting types. :)

Aposthebest

Mar 17, 2010
Jasmine or Clair. Steel is my favourite type, followed by dragons. I guess I'd choose Clair though, because Jasmine feels like I'd be a pedobear.

Going in there with a Salamence and a Flygon, then I'll get her to forget that Lance ever existed!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
ShinyCharizard said:
Definitely Blaine's gym. Fire Pokemon all the way XD.
Hmm, I'd have the fire/fight type covered: Blaziken, Emboar and Typlosion

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Bryce's Gym because the place around it is a nice area and seeing people fuck up on those sliding puzzles would never get old.

Alternative Jasmine's Gym because it seems like a pretty easy job(Jasmine is away half the time) and Jasmine is pretty cute.

Ghaleon640

Jan 13, 2011
I have such a hard time remembering the gyms outside the original red/blue, but I think there was one in ruby/sapphire where it was a double battle gym. I've got a twin brother and love strategy teamwork, I think that would be my pick.

JayRPG

Oct 25, 2012
Definately Sabrina, Psychic pokemon rock and she was not only attractive but absolutely terrifying and that's how I like my women.

Mirrorknight

Jul 23, 2009
Morty. I like Ghost Pokemon, and Fantina...yeah, I just can't get over the hair.

Actually, I'd totally join a Dark gym, because my favorite is Absol, but there isn't one.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
Probably go with Chuck as Silver is as far as i got at completing pokemon games and i would have Hitmonlee and Blaziken.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Probably the Gyms for either Ghost, Psychic, Poison, or Dragon Pokemon (preferably from the later generations, but that's just me).

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Well I like grass type pokemon so one of those, the one from first gen with only chicks, althou I am a guy so it might be hard to join... But defineatly grass gym, otherwise bug.

Savryc

NAPs, Spooks and Poz. Oh my!
Aug 4, 2011
Pfft, I'd rock into Saffron and make my own Gym. Ghost types don't nearly get enough rep.