If you were a vampire what would you do?

Thnelis

Oct 25, 2009
I vould drink your blood!!!

(admit it, you totally read that in a transylvanian accent)

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
I would study up on all those topics that I have ignored due to lack of time, then I would use my gathered knowledge to build a spacefaring vessel and explore the universe.

Also, I wouldn't share my knowledge and insights with the rest of mankind. The rest of you can just rot and die for all I care. :p

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
I would hypnotize Kottick and make him sell all of his shares to me for $1
After that I would look for a way to become a daywalker.

cystemic

Jan 14, 2009
i would try to assert my heterosexuality by drinking people's blood, making off with their children, playing video games and sleeping in a roomy dirt-filled coffin

Fusionxl

Oct 25, 2009
Well, there are multiple career paths a vampire can take.

A) Become a badass hunter of other vampires.
Requirements: black skin tone, gravely voice, fetish for leather, ability to walk in daylight.

B) Start chasing underaged girls, but never get any nookie with them. May involve topless werewolves.
Requirements: low levels of testosterone, regular use of glitter, experience with drama classes. Homosexuality recommended.

C) Join an ancient clan and shoot lykens with cool toys.
Requirements: lack of humour, fetish for leather.

Slangeveld

Jun 1, 2010
Live forever and drink blood! Yay.

Probably gonna learn a lot of languages too. Travel. That sort of thing. Sucks about daylight, but tis' a small price to pay. Probably ask scientists and doctors why the HECK I'm catching on fire in the sun. Or drying out. Or sparkling. Whatever kind of vampire it is.

SeriousSquirrel

Mar 15, 2010
Find a huge empty castle, ransack most of the stuff, let it sit for roughly 100 years, and spend most of my time there. And be really fucking suave...or eat some garlic to see what happens

Social Pariah

Nov 23, 2007
Create a few rich thralls for labour, funds and amusement, and select a suitable queen, create a safe haven, start gathering knowledge and power, then kinda just bum around until I get bored and watch my final sunrise.

pope_of_larry

Oct 18, 2009
Bite Stephenie Meyer tie her up ... outside wait near my tinted windows and watch as she turns to dust

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
Stay under the radar, find a place that sells medical blood packs and live forever. Would love to see what happens with Video games and see what new tech gets made.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
Ampersand said:
Gilhelmi said:
Have a Slayer stab me in the heart as I am now an abomination unto God and Nature. Vampire = Evil therefor destroy evil.
Ha. Racist ;D
rokkolpo said:
Gilhelmi said:
Have a Slayer stab me in the heart as I am now an abomination unto God and Nature. Vampire = Evil therefor destroy evil.
why?

god apparantly made everything, so why not even vampire's? (you racist)
God also made what we now call demons, they were once Angles who rebelled against God. If vampires existed (they do not (probably)), then the ones who created them are demons. I am at War with demons, therefor if I became a demon I need to die or have the demon exorcised out of me. Admittedly, if there was a way to get rid of vampirism then that is the ideal way to go. I was assuming that there was no cure but a stake in the heart.

Lastly, in the immoral words of Olivia Munn
You kill vampires you don't date them

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
Mostly just live the hell out of everything. And eat a lot of people.

I wouldn't be one of those twilight pansies!