If you were Batman....?

JKain

Mar 15, 2011
hmmm...not sure

A Cage for a rat in the bat-mobile and a place for it to fit in the suit.
I'm sure there are several occasions where a bat-rat might be useful

Also...

That said:
And a Bat Credit Card.
A BAT CREDIT-CARD?????????????????????????????????????????????- *explodes*

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
If I was the batman, I wouldn't add much new stuff, why? you may ask. 'Cause I'm the goddamn batman

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
J03bot said:
Living parents and a prison system that can hold criminals for more than half an hour.
Be my friend. Other stuff to avoid mod wrath for low-content posts. But also, be my friend.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Lethal weaponry. I would make a terrible Batman, considering I wouldn't have that sense of morality when it comes to murdering criminals.

I guess that would make me closer to Jean Paul Valley [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Paul_Valley] than Bats and company.

Or the Punisher, but with money.

Sep 14, 2009
well obviously the awesome batman beyond costume, for all it's sweet ass functions and the fact it has rocket boots.

then like many have said, i'd have robots to just merely stand in the shadows as BAMFs to scare the shit out of thugs/drug lords alike.

ExiledPaladin13

Aug 3, 2011
I would probably change his suit into a proper suit with his underwear in the inside,and probably have layers of dragonskin material on exposed parts of the suit (to stop bullets).

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
As much as I like Batman, I consider him as psychotic as most of the criminals he locks up in Arkham. The only difference between him and them, is that he operates under a code of strict discipline(which doesn't always work).

So what I'm trying to say is that I would be carrying around some strong anti-psychotic medication in my utility belt... just in case.

DefinitelyPsychotic

Apr 21, 2011
Tank207 said:
As much as I like Batman, I consider him as psychotic as most of the criminals he locks up in Arkham. The only difference between him and them, is that he operates under a code of strict discipline(which doesn't always work).

So what I'm trying to say is that I would be carrying around some strong anti-psychotic medication in my utility belt... just in case.
What makes you think he's psychotic? And no, I am not offended in any way.

Aisaku

Jul 9, 2010
ProZack said:
Aisaku said:
ProZack said:
I'd make an android batman, so I can sit back and eat doughnuts while it fights crime for me.
He has it, a whole squad of them:
Then why doesn't he use those?
Alternate reality. Superman went into retirement after the death of his loved ones and most of the league followed. In turn Batman, since age had caught up with him and there was no plucky teenager to grab the mantle and he wasn't psycho enough to keep at it, he retired, set up squads of Bat-bots to patrol Gotham and turned it into a police state. Safest police state in the country, though.

It's a standalone book called 'Kingdom Come', that's why the page has that painterly look.