If you were going to change your name, what would you change it to?

MiserableOldGit

Apr 1, 2009
Just had a chap at work call in by the name of Titus Priestley. No dount he was the butt of a thousand tit jokes at school, but I think that name sounds effin cool, and am half seriously considering pinching it. Sounds like the kind of bloke who writes a bestseller, flys planes, or a number of other distinguished manly things I don't actualy do.
Another one I like is Cleveland W Edwards (bloke who lived in our house before me;we still get his post). Sounds like a wise old black man. If I were I wise old black man, I'd be Cleveland W Edwards. So what name would you pick?..

MiserableOldGit

Apr 1, 2009
Mackheath said:
Mack O'Brian or Marshal Shadeville.

The first because I like the Irish, the second because...I forget exactly why.
Marshal Shadeville - he sounds like a maverick private investigator who skirts the law but is basically a good bloke. I like Marshal Shadeville

Kif

Jun 2, 2009
This thread was already done probably less than a week ago.

And I changed my surname about 10 years ago, not gonna say what to as I don't fancy a bunch of randoms off the Internet knowing who I am.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Queen Michael said:
Already did, to Katsuro, a Japanese name.
Alos the name of an only samurai game (I think it's samurais)

I want a distinctly Irish name. Something common, let catchy. I was actually considering Murphy and Connor McKeifer, but then Boondock Saints came out, so I might look around.

I've always loved odd names though

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Noah Cross. well..... sorta. I've been wanting a legal name change to separate myself from my family (of which I seem to share no traits) 'cept I've been trying to think of a name for 10 years now but cant think of something Unique but doesn't sound stupid.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Celtic_Kerr said:
Queen Michael said:
Also the name of an only samurai game (I think it's samurais)
You know, you're the first person I ever met to know about that.
PurpleSky said:
Fred Sky

Queen Michael said:
I don't believe you.
Believe me or not; no matter if you do it's true, cross my heart. Well, technically I added Katsuro as my middle name.

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
I would change my name so my middle and first names are changed.

I like Alexander Larkin a bit more then Peter Larkin.

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
Queen Michael said:
Believe me or not; no matter if you do it's true, cross my heart. Well, technically I added Katsuro as my middle name.
I was was kind of right. Does anybody call you Katsuro?

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
PurpleSky said:
Queen Michael said:
I was was kind of right. Does anybody call you Katsuro?
Everybody outside of my family and relatives.