If you were immortal what would you do?

w-Jinksy

May 30, 2009
So what would you do if you were immortal? you never age and cant be damaged.

I myself would mill around earth working as a mercenary until they decided to send out colonists to other planets at which point i would join the global military and go exploring into the galaxy, leave after a while and acquire a personal starship and travel the galaxy working as a mercenary once again and hopefully the universe will go into a 40kstyle state so ill have plenty of evil stuff to stab and shoot at.

i would also fill said starship with every game made since the ps1, tanks, guns and various other valuable things id take from aliens whilst blowing them up.

John-Joe

Feb 13, 2009
Kind of the same, But I'd move to China, or some place with a sick ninja school, I'd gear up and get wicked at ninja, then find a crime-laced place and be a super-hero!

No I wont be like batman, I'll be more like a ninja, and less like a bat!

Zombie Badger

Dec 4, 2007
Travel the planes trying to find a way to undo it. Seriously, though, I would find a way to undo it, as I have a very pessimistic vision of the future.

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
I'm not sure... Since I would be absolutely immortal, I would get rich by any means necessary. I hear oil rigs pay you well.

Then after I got money, I would use it to make more money. After I got enough money, I could gather a group of followers, become a god, take over the world and after that, hard to say. Being a god would be cool.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
It depends what kind of immortal/Undamaged. if bullets & things bounce off of me then i'd join the military, If it was a Torchwood Cpt Jack Kinda thing going on, I'd Probably join the Bomb squad or something.

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
Be the world's most expensive mercenary, 'til that got boring. Then I'd probably live in a yacht and be a boring old rich guy for a long time.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
watch the world evolve around me, and laugh as i realise that life isn't too short. Sit down and have a few beers.

Sipo

Jul 25, 2009
id jump off shit for money. or join the army and ***** slap all the pplz shootin at me. and eventually ill go 2 space and build a house on mars =D

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
I would probably stay quiet for a bit, and after a few years of planning, stage a massive, one-man attack on the capitols of the world.
Then, I'd eventually wrest control from the established powers, and rule the world indefinitely. Naturally, there would be plenty of assassination attempts, but what do I care?

Either that or be incredibly bored and be the only person on this website in three hundred years.

Mardy

Apr 7, 2009
Go about doing whatever I feel like, perhaps do dangerous things if I'd get paid for it.

Jamielordofgingers

Aug 5, 2009
captain jack style immorality, probably do a bunch of crimes and become history's greatest villain. then when they try and kill me for the crimes, get up after the hanging/chair/injection or whatever and say something like "i am your new God!" and screw up religion for everyone.

if regular immorality, just keep living forever, then sell my story to the papers or something. maybe get some trophy wives

PartyMonkey

Jun 26, 2009
I would fuck with peoples minds by jumping off buildings and just generally start fights with some one for poops and giggles.

SamtheDeathclaw

Aug 8, 2009
Seriously, go play Lost ODyssey. Can you imagine how bored you'd be after 100 years? Watching those you love crumble to ash, again, and again, and again. But I would... Well, I would spend eternity... Well, doing something. Compliling all of the world's knowledge into one source? Damn, that's been done. *damn you, internet* I'd just wander around, doing everything I want.Well, 'cept one. After 500 years or so, I'd probably want to die.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
I would be the most amazing super-hero ever.

I would probably be like Hancock, causing millions of dollars in collateral damage...

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I would build a time machine and go back in time to see how many random people I could knock off before the present is greatly affected