If you were in a padded room...

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Ekonk said:
Aby_Z said:
I'd wait till I pass out of hunger, then drift off to sleep and eventually die. That's probably a lot less painful...
Dying of hunger may not be 'painful', in a sense, but you will get so desperately hungry that you'll try to eat your own body. In some ways, hunger is worse than pain.

EDIT: 'eath' your own body.
Either that, or my tongue, and then I'd die rather quickly.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I'd wait.
Obviously, someone would come in unless it was some sort of sick torture stunt, in which case I'd try to learn how to do a backflip. Then deliberately fail at one.

mrwoo112

Jul 15, 2010
In a nice home becase of old age.

Because i'll calm down and start to act normal and after a few years the docters will let me out again and ill be one once more with the world my skitsofrenia wont bother me anymore and everthing will be super.

or keep running till i die of physical exhaustion

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
Boxpopper said:
A friend of mine and her younger brother were apparently talking about this and they asked me and my other friends the same question:

If you were in a padded room with a straightjacket, and nothing else was in the room, how would you kill yourself?

My friend said she would do backflips until she landed on her neck. I said I would try to shove my face into the padding till I suffocated.

So to start this thread off, how would YOU kill yourself if you were in a padded room with a straightjacket on?
I would knee my self/wipe out doing backflips until I puke. I would keep the puke in my mouth, lie down, and drown in my vomit.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
i wouldn't try to kill myself. I'd sitting there staring at the walls, because i'm bland. Or i would have one of my regular self conversations that can last for hours on a single topic....... fun times o.o

Comrade Mateo

Inventor of the POWER STANCE
May 1, 2009
I wouldn't kill myself. I would escape.

The first thing I would do is not brush my teeth for a long period of time. Like, really long (it would be worth it). After my teeth become sufficiently plaque-covered I would brush them, causing my gums to bleed excessively, and put on a wild grin. The people watching me on through the video camera would assume I bit my tongue off in an attempt to kill myself. When they come in to check, and attempt to give me medical assistance, I would bite the hand the fed me (or more likely tazed me when bored) by literally biting his hand. With guard number one subdued, I would use my psychic powers to knock out the guard number two, and loot his body (again, mouth). When guard number one recovered he would see his close-to-dead pal lying on the floor, giving me leverage to threaten him into releasing me (of course this is a plain faced lie; my mind can only harm those who are attempting to hurt me). After I get the straitjacket removed I would take out my shoegun (always stored in my sock) and shoot before he can call backup. I would then leave on my magical pony.

I had more, but I was writing too much so I ended it with a pony.

Ninja Tank

May 19, 2009
why would i kill myself? I'm in a PADDED ROOM i would be having the time of my life. I would even make the request to have a smaller room. It is a dream of mine to be in one of these rooms for about an hour. What i would do is bounce off the walls till i went insane then become sane again then do it again till the universe made sense in the way that up is down and down is left.

Railgun88

Dec 27, 2008
I'd stand so the side of my head was against the wall. Then with as much force as I can, I would make one huge push so that it would snap.

Mockingjay

Mar 3, 2009
It'd eat through the padding until I got to stuffing. Then I'd proceed to shove as much in my mouth as humanly possible and hopefully sufficate.

Solytus

Sep 2, 2008
I'd be efficient and work on a death plan and an escape plan at the same time; I would run around the room nonstop for days, after which I'd either have legs of steel with which I would kick my way through a wall, or I would die of hunger/dehydration/exhaustion.

dicai

Jun 4, 2009
Just Wait... I would like to live until the end. And eat chunks of padding, pretending it's marshmallows :D

Velvo

Jan 25, 2010
child of lileth said:
Choke myself to death with my tongue. It's long enough, and right there.
Yeah, but it's all connected to your insides and such. Gotta get it back there, and without a seizure or something I imagine it would be quite difficult.

bobknowsall

Aug 21, 2009
Jezzascmezza said:
Who says you have to die in there?
I'm currently in a padded cell myself, and it's really quite comfortable.
My thoughts exactly. No point in killing yourself simply because you're in a padded cell.

(Also, it's really freakin' hard to commit suicide in a padded cell. That's why they put potentially suicidal mental patients in them.)

Jun 7, 2010
I would baffle my guards/sick millionare captors by escaping the jacket with my teeth, breaking my legs so they are flexible and begin to eat my feet, work my way up to the knees, then hips and then stomach until i had completely eaten my body and then when the guard came into my cell he would see only a strait jacket on the floor and i would be nowhere to be found.

that or i would nestle up against the padding for a nice snooze and get round to acheiving lucid dreaming and then live out a multi-million dollar budget action film or recieve training from dream-bruce lee and then use it to escape.

shadow741

Oct 28, 2009
Guffe said:
I would start spitting until the whole room was full of spit and I'd drown.
Sorry to screw your suicide plan over, but, wouldn't it dry up?
OT: Since I can gag on my own tongue, I'll just keep doing that till I swallow it and therefore choke to death.