If you were to be a main character in a video game...

Layz92

May 4, 2009
The hand in age of mythology simply because that hand is the god you choose at the start... which makes me Odin. (I like Thor's character more but Odin is better when it comes to the actual game)

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
Wait, we dont change anything, we just ride along their story line?
Dante. A massive prick but completely invincible.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
furry-ryuu-ken said:
Choose a character in a actual video game, but master chief is not avalible... [sub]Yahtzee ether[/sub]
The thing is you have to BE them, no changing anything, except mabye how you interact with everybody else if you must.
I would be Cortez from timesplitters.
My fallout 3 character or Travis touchdown.

Scratch43

Aug 4, 2010
The sign painter in world of goo. That would just be awesome. I need not to say any more

furry-ryuu-ken

Jun 16, 2010
Ava Elzbieta said:
furry-ryuu-ken said:
Choose a character in a actual video game, but master chief is not avalible... [sub]Yahtzee ether[/sub]
The thing is you have to BE them, no changing anything, except mabye how you interact with everybody else if you must.
I would be Cortez from timesplitters.
By "no changing anything," I'd be the game character but in everyday life? Hm. I'd much prefer it if it could be reversed. Can't I join a video game universe? Pretty, pretty please?
well sure, but you have to be involved in the main characters story. Like kazooie in BK N&B, I miss the old style...

Ava Elzbieta

Mar 22, 2010
furry-ryuu-ken said:
well sure, but you have to be involved in the main characters story. Like kazooie in BK N&B, I miss the old style...
Squee! *happy happy happy* Then I'd easily give all my limbs to be Commander Shepard in Mass Effect. Failing that, the lead in Dragon Age: Origins. *happy dance* I'm all about those games and the universe they create.

daubie

Mar 17, 2010
I'm tempted to say Shepherd, but he's got waaaaaay to much responsibility.

Mordecai from Borderlands would be one of my top choices. Always liked rifles, and Bloodwing is an awesome pet.

You know what, I'd be Mario as well. Due to the fact that he gets so much "cake."

mets6886

Jun 7, 2010
haha i was gonna say my character from fallout 3.
i played the game with him how i wanted him to be so it pretty much is me controlling him without changing him

Ashsaver

Your friendly Yandere
Jun 10, 2010
I want to be JC Denton from Deus Ex.

Wearing shades in the night looks kinda stupid,yet, cools.

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
My character from any bioware game. No matter what I'm getting layed.

Or

York from Deadly Premonition, he seems like he has fun.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
Squall from Final Fantasy VIII since we act alike already. I would say Noctis but I dont know his personality will be yet.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
cahtush said:
someone from pokemon
Pokemon would be my favorate one.

If I was feeling Suicidal, a character from the Monster Hunter Universe. Nothing beats running away from some jaws that are as big as a house.