If you were to get a life-sized figurine of any fictional character...

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Tough decision, but I think I'm going to have to go with my 40k Dark Heresy character. He's called BROCK, he's a hairy ginger feral worlder covered in scars to mark the the enemies he'#s killed in the name of The Emperor, carrying one fuck off massive sword and more guns than you can shake a stick at. Also he's got a stick. Full suit of armour made up of various types, and a cape made of the flag of the Emperor that smells suspiciously like piss. Actually I think if it was in my house I'd leave out the piss flag. Or at least clean it.

Hang on, wait a minute...

tobi the good boy said:
Cthulhu from Cthulhu saves the world, standing in his majestic pose.

Yeah, can we get this man his complimentary internet please, I think he just won it.

Comando96

May 26, 2009

The heavy.

I mean who doesn't want a fat Russian with a mini gun in their living room xD

Thats sounds so wrong xD

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
Link from the Legend of Zelda franchise.

Yeah...I'd like his Master Sword in my Pedestal of Time.

Perfect way to hit on a nerd.

TheSaw

A flayed man holds no secrets.
Apr 22, 2011
Me being a WoW nerd, I'd probably choose The Lich King.

Moosh50

Oct 19, 2008
Cthulhu.

Yeah it wouldn't fit my house, or the yard, but god damn it would it be awesome.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Matt King said:
vrbtny said:
Nickolai77 said:
How about a life sized Balrog?
I'll take a life-size elite from Halo : Reach. Because they stand about 9 foot and are totally awesome.
http://www.keepbusy.net/play.php?id=picture-gallery-102 4th picture down, life sized elite Halloween costume, it is made of win
Holy-Bejesus-zanzibar-mother-loving-crispies.

I've seen many Spartan Costumes, but that one is just amazing! I wonder what mobility is like.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Teddie from Persona 4. He is just too cute to pass up. So cute that people walking in probably won't be able to bear it.

Him or Thanatos. That'd be pretty awesome.

roguetrooper96

Feb 26, 2010
I'd go for anything from the first three DMC games, but scene as I should name specifics, The Leviathan it shall be.

Because it's [HEADING=1]BIG[/HEADING]

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
FreelanceButler said:
Teddie from Persona 4.
But in his bear suit. And only if he's fluffy.
I wouldn't have much use for him. I barely even know anyone who'd know what he is, but I'd think it was cool and that's all that matters.
You are my hero.

You could also complete the set with a life-size Kanji getting ready to say, "Can... can I touch your fur?"

OT: I'd love a life-size figure of the protagonist from Persona 3. With evoker in hand and pointed to the head.

SniperMacFox

Suffer not the Flamer to live
Jun 26, 2009
Cat Bus from My Neighbour Totoro. And I'd want it made with synthetic fur.

At a pinch, I'd settle for a Totoro also made of fur. Most adorable toy ever.

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
I'd like a life sized Grimlock figurine, the only problem is do I display him in robot or dinosaur mode?

I'd better get two.

Dec 30, 2009
Um Um.... Luka Megurine (The Vocaloid). Can't help it. I love the songs people make using her.
Either that, or Haruhi Suzumiya, Nagato Yuki, Konata, Miuyki, and Mikuru Asahina.

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
Does it have to be just one? If it is, it's Miranda Lawson from ME2.
Speaking of multiple choices, here's my honorable mentions:
Samus Aran(with the Varia Suit), The Architect(From Dragon Age Awakening, and to use it to scare kids), Meryl from MGS, and a Chimera from Resistance.

snappydog

Sep 18, 2010
ME2's Miranda. Sorry, but I would.
Failing that, any of Organisation XIII of Kingdom Hearts II, for they are boss. I would style their hair and dress them uncharacteristically, and then I would pretend they were annoyed with me about it, but I would threaten to get Sora on them and that would shut them up.